Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Instagram and ways to earn money

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 06:43 AM
1st Gear
Default Instagram and ways to earn money

I've heard that you can make good money on Instagram. There is no detailed information about this on the Internet, so I want to ask you. Does anyone know how it all works?

Old 09-15-2020, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

I think bloggers make money from the advertising they do on their pages.

Old 09-15-2020, 03:23 PM
1st Gear

Yes, it's true, mostly bloggers earn money from advertising. They collaborate with many companies and publish information about their products. Sometimes they get paid for it, and sometimes companies send them their products as a gift. I also noticed that bloggers who have a lot of followers open their own businesses (coffee shops, sell jewelry, clothing, children's products, toys, accessories) and their followers become their clients. This way it becomes a very profitable business. So if you want to become a blogger and don't want to spend a lot of time and effort on page promotion, then I can recommend you this blog https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/, where you will find information on how to get real followers for a low price. I wish you good luck!

Old 07-30-2021, 03:31 AM
1st Gear

Once you start an account, there is still a long way before you become an influencer who earns on ads. You must use Buzzoid to promote your account by means of buying natural human likes and followers for a start. I swear to God nobody will find your material good if it is not liked. So don't lose time, brother.