Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just contacted Audi North America with a complaint

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Just contacted Audi North America with a complaint

its my wu tang brand code reader!

oh well if those are the only two mistakes im happy

Old 12-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Just contacted Audi North America with a complaint

Wu-Yang code reader... LoLzerz! Gotta get me one of those!

Old 02-07-2014, 02:52 PM
1st Gear
Default I'm so done with Audi

On my 6th Audi and thousands of dollars spent on service intervals, timing belt replacements, cheap plastic interior parts, air suspension, broken valves, cv boots and on and on and on. Just took my 2010a4 in for a wheel bearing at 53776 miles and asked for my first ever good will exception since it was just past the warrantee and it was denied. Buyer beware... Unless you have deep pockets and plenty of time to sit in the service dept of you friendly Audi dealership, I would buy a different brand...

Old 02-08-2014, 05:40 PM
1st Gear

To be honest bro, your only real problem is you didn't find a good local independant mechanic who was accustomed with imports. I'm sorry, but you can do CV joints in your driveway, just replace the whole axle by taking off the hub and unbolting it from the tranny.

Air suspension? Why do you need that? It sounds like you bought into a luxury car without understanding the ramifications of owning such a machine.

Sorry for your luck.

Old 05-06-2014, 01:00 PM
1st Gear
Default Q-5 Radio

We recently purchased a new Q-5. For the most part, we are very happy with our choice. However, there is one feature that is a major deterrent to the Q-5; the radio comes on automatically every time you start the car. When we called our salesperson to find out how to turn that feature off we found out that it was a design feature. And, most people call with the same problem. It seems like a simple software mod to fix this problem. I doubt that anyone wants the radio to interrupt them every time they get in the car.

Old 05-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by tigar838
We recently purchased a new Q-5. For the most part, we are very happy with our choice. However, there is one feature that is a major deterrent to the Q-5; the radio comes on automatically every time you start the car. When we called our salesperson to find out how to turn that feature off we found out that it was a design feature. And, most people call with the same problem. It seems like a simple software mod to fix this problem. I doubt that anyone wants the radio to interrupt them every time they get in the car.
Have you tried trolling through the VAG-COM sub-forum, to see if someone there has a fix for your problem?
VAG-COM - AudiForums.com

Old 06-25-2014, 08:19 AM
1st Gear

In the old days, if your car was running poorly, you changed plugs, points, and rotor - 20 minutes - 1/2 hour on most V8's.
If that didn't work, gas filter ($2.00, 5 minutes).
Lastly came a carb rebuild - 1 hour including removal and install.

Unless the engine was bad - one of these always worked.
Life was simple.
But then, we had steel dashes, steel steering wheel columns, no seat belts, no air bags, no crumple zones, no A/C (most cars), pollution, frequent tune-ups, overheating in traffic during 90 degree plus days, poor mileage, no disk brakes, no ABS, 1 speaker AM radio (FM if you were lucky), etc, etc.

Maybe the old days were no so great?

Old 03-18-2018, 02:44 PM
1st Gear

Hi everyone, DSR Leasing offers great deals for each and every car because my friend recently bought my Audi car from them. https://dsrleasing.com/car-listings/...-lease-299-mo/