AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   kick ass (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/kick-ass-13199/)

skidplatexa4 07-22-2005 03:11 PM

RE: kick ass

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

I saw the random crap thread and I'm not reading 17 pages. I'd be here for days sounding out all the hard words you guys use.
17 F'n PAGES in one night...[&:]
Insanity that's the hottest thread I've seen, and I missed it. I'm afraid to open it my computer may burst into flames.

Karl 07-22-2005 03:15 PM

I cant believe you guys missed that thread.. Jazz im a little dissapointed in ya buddy.. if you were there.. it easily could have beaten the thong thread

AWDaholic 07-22-2005 03:21 PM

The ONE night I decide to sleep instedda goofin around in the forums ALL NIGHT and U guys pull some "stuff-legends-are-made-of" crap!!![:@]

skidplatexa4 07-22-2005 03:28 PM

Next time don't sleep. Sleep is only for the weak mortal's of this forum like myself

flyboy 07-22-2005 03:34 PM

sleep, who needs sleep. I just plug in and recharge.

Karl 07-22-2005 04:37 PM

The ONE night I decide to sleep instedda goofin around in the forums ALL NIGHT and U guys pull some "stuff-legends-are-made-of" crap!!![:@]

maybe we should have a recall roster.. and if anything like that happens again.. everyone gets text messaged that AF is blowing up

BFlan2001 07-22-2005 04:53 PM

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

i don't even own a friggin audi... i signed up to do some research... and i'm still here. but to be honest... i'm like 70% of the reason this forum rocks. i think you hold 25% of it there jazz...and shokington and flanman share 3%.... the rest is the format
i think you made an error in your calculations, spence....i'm pretty sure i'm more like 96.27% of the reason everyone loves this forum

BFlan2001 07-22-2005 04:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

maybe we should have a recall roster.. and if anything like that happens again.. everyone gets text messaged that AF is blowing up
lol, sounds like a good idea to me...

Karl 07-23-2005 12:07 AM

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

lol, sounds like a good idea to me...
Damn right its a good idea... :D

komodo9 07-23-2005 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: sneakerpro

i've been a member of a U.K. based bmw forum for a long time now.. and only when i started posting here did i realize how sucky that forum was. it was all a bunch of stuffy britts (no offense to toffee). so congrats to a successfully, hellasweet, kick ass forum, and keep up the good work.
This is an awesome audi forum, but if you want a great bmw forum try unitedbimmer.com. It's new'ish, but has a great community and over 30,000 posts in just a few months. :)