Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My string of bad luck

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
2nd Gear
Default My string of bad luck

Recently I have had nothing but bad luck, with my car falling apart (interior seat has a new hole, armrest broke, headlight had a little smoke show goin on, and both front lower door moldings fell off as some ******* tried to rip them off when i was at work.) and my string of bad luck with jobs, My other cable job with cancable (3 years there) made more pay cuts so I went to a different contractor called conex in april, well I was not making my qouta with jobs (which i never knew we had one) and they decided to can me last week. I did the exact work I did at the cancable just at cancable i was an assistant manager or senior tech as we where called. I take my time with the work and make sure my **** is done to proper spec. well conex wants ppl to rush and when you rush you make mistakes. so they canned me, so i went to an employment agency as i need money fast to make payments and bills. and they got me a job manufacturing the lower control arms on some new saturn (assembly line) it sucked but was just until i could get some training on becoming a locksmith with my buddy. well yesterday some dude decided to have a bit of roadrage and flipped his suv killing himself on the highway and i was stuck in traffic for over an hour and was late, being my 2nd day on the job, the employment agency called me and said i am suppose to be there on time and not late, i should have taken a different route, so i explain what happened and how traffic was not moving as the entire 401 was closed. they said it was unacceptiiple and i have been replaced. so now, i am a lil depressed as I have enough money for bills and payments for just this month and have no idea if i will find a job in time as its the middle of summer and no ones really hiring. I cant get into the locksmith training until the other guy leaves which will be in the biggining of fall.
thanks for letting me vent!!
Sean