Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Car Blues

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 05:30 AM
2nd Gear
Default New Car Blues

So....I have a new car...I want to take care of it......so it stays in a garage at night...and is parked in a garage at work.....

but no...........I get out to my car after work tonight and what has happended....fukcing birds have decide that my driver sike rear view mirror is a great place to sit and
schit all over the place...which is mostly all over my new s4................

this sucks.............i have been so careful..........foiled by...bird brains.....literaly..............
I head for the local take away cash station (oh...I mean gas station) and fill up, and clean the bird schit off my driver side door, mirror and widow....

and then I walk over to the passanger side...........

and find the little bird fukcers have done the same thing to the passenger side...........

WTF..........did they just store up all the little worms in their intestines...............waiting for my car to come into the garage............and then ............

tell all their friends.........." hey a new car..............lets go schit all over it................".............." yeah ......that sounds like fun.

Ok.....I'll calm down now,....

Old 04-28-2005, 05:39 AM
Administrator
Default RE: New Car Blues

its not that bad ok just take it easy birds will always crap on your car

Old 04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
2nd Gear

^^^^^^^[sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, birds like to poop on cars! BTW they say is good luck for the car!

Old 04-28-2005, 01:57 PM
6th Gear

haha that's the way it always goes!

Old 04-28-2005, 03:10 PM
2nd Gear

Ok...everything is tranquilo now...I was just a little overserved last night and decided that I needed to rant a little bit...

Pops - is that true about it being good luck, or is that like telling a bride that it is good luck if it rains on here wedding day...you know somehting just to make her feel better?

Old 04-29-2005, 12:30 AM
5th Gear

Park away from trees and lamp posts... although they tell women to park near lamp posts to avoid rape or whatever... if you care about your care, dont do it. birds are like 50 times more likely to drop one on your car from up there, or while hovering around the lamp.

Also, I hope you didnt clean it off with a paper towel or something... running water and soap is the only way. Rinse, then soap, then rinse.

It wont hurt your car to wait till you can get home, and wash it. HOWEVER, dont let bird crap sit on your car for days... or it will leave a nearly permanent mark on your paint. (it starts to eat your clearcoat)

Old 04-29-2005, 01:14 AM
2nd Gear

abacab..yes it's true by the way. At least that's what they say. I wasn't trying to cheer you up and look at the bright side of it (but i thought that might bring you up anyways). BTW headshok has a point...never scrub the bird **** with a paper towel and water, it will definetly screw your paint! (personal experience with my first car). Also, it won't only mess your clear coat, but also if left for a long time, it will eventually start cracking you paint!

P.S.Just because it's good luck don't start parking it under a light post.........I know it sucks to have to clean ****!

Old 04-29-2005, 01:16 AM
5th Gear

well new cars paint is under clearcoat... so it just damages *cracks* the clearcoat. You'd have to leave it there for a long time, and avoid rain... to have it crack the clear... but yeah, you will leave a pockmark after just a week in high heat/sun.

Old 04-29-2005, 01:18 AM
2nd Gear

Sounds like somebody needs to make friends with Mr. 12 Gauge...

Quick Reply: New Car Blues