Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

THE OFFICIAL!! What did You Dream Last Night>>

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 11:07 PM
4th Gear

Weird and lengthy dream...
I was choppered into the middle of a forest in the dead of night and rappelled down into a clearing with a small building, air assault style. For what reason I don't know. Well I walked into this empty building only to see a guy looking like steve buscemi from con air pointing a gun at me with that pscho look on his face. Next thing I know I'm running into the woods and as I run the trees and brush are getting thicker and I'm tripping over stuff. I can hear him laughing and saying "you can't escape". As I'm running I'm thinking "please don't let me startle a bear or a mountain lion" then my thought goes to "please let there be a road". As I'm running it's now dawn I come upon a clearing with a dirt road leading to a small town and I begin to run faster into town. Then I woke up...

Went back to sleep only to be in the same damn building only this time theres this girl crying in the corner and at the end of the hallway theres Steve Buscemi and Samual Jackson. I grab the girl and we start running into the woods with Buscemi and Shaft chasing us screaming "I'm gonna kill you" "You can't get away". We get to a dirt road where theres a mountain bike leaning on a tree. We get on and I start peddling for dear life. The road is bumpy and I don't know where I'm going. We make a turn and the dirt road is a dead end back into the forest. We ditch the bike and start running. Then I woke up. I've been up since 4:50

For reference:

Steve Buscemi

Last edited by Trey25; 03-24-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 11:11 PM
2nd Gear

did any of you guys ever dream something, to only have it happen in real life. and not something your expecting to happen either. something specific and detailed that you could miss if you werent paying attention. its happened to me alot.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:48 PM

I don't remember last night but a couple of nights ago I had one of those cool flying dreams. Mine always follow the same sort of a pattern. I start out being able to hang or coast in the air for a few seconds longer than a normal jump . Then lots of practice and eventually I can cruise around very well. Then upon waking it's like I can feel the skill of how to fly slipping away from me before I can really do it in real life.
Fun dreams but frustrating re-entry.

Old 03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
5th Gear

by chance.... which drugs do you guys take before you go to bed.....

Old 03-25-2009, 02:50 AM
2nd Gear

ok there was this day i went to church, i was sitting, but i was tired cuz i only slept like 2 hours the night before, so i was dreaming i was in a plane and i had to jump off, and i almost fell of the chair, it was embarrasing!!!

Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 AM
5th Gear

heh.

I rarely remember dreams. Normally you go thru deep sleep and then into REM (when you remember dreams). I, on the other hand, do things backwards most of the time, because I like to be difficult.

Old 03-25-2009, 08:45 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
did any of you guys ever dream something, to only have it happen in real life. and not something your expecting to happen either. something specific and detailed that you could miss if you werent paying attention. its happened to me alot.
Yup, twice that I can remember - before I got my Jeep and before I got my BMW. There were slight differences between what was in my dream and what I actually bought, but still strange considering that I completely stumbled upon both cars.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:31 AM
2nd Gear

mine has to do with things that happen and what people say in class, things between me and the gf, random strange things.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:43 AM
5th Gear

Kinda sounds like deja vu. I have that every now and again, mostly when I'm talking to my parents, but it never seems like it's something I've dreamt. Just something that's happened before, if that makes any sense.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:47 AM
2nd Gear

yes, its like i find myself in an exact situation that ive been in or dreamt about before, yet there's no possible way it did happen before. you know? weird ****. the mind is a crazy place dude.

Quick Reply: THE OFFICIAL!! What did You Dream Last Night>>