Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

THE OFFICIAL!! What did You Dream Last Night>>

Old 03-25-2009, 09:59 AM
5th Gear

Yup, I know exactly what you mean. Really makes you wonder...

On a side note, has anyone seen those dream interpretation books? My English I teacher had one in her room my Freshman year and I used it a couple of times (like this one time I had a dream that the small town I live in was taken over by *****, but anyway...) but she doesn't have it anymore. I looked for it the other day (as she is the English III teacher now) after I had the incarceration/ground squirrel/dead fat guy dream. There's some pretty interesting stuff in those books.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:54 PM
1st Gear

Went back to sleep only to be in the same damn building only this time theres this girl crying in the corner and at the end of the hallway theres Steve Buscemi and Samual Jackson.
Dont know if I'd consider anything involving steve buscemi a dream as much as I'd consider it a nightmare. I'd rather it be the john travolta sam jackson duo as in pulp fiction. then at least it'd be interesting. Bible quoting and what not.

Old 03-25-2009, 03:13 PM

I have crazy dreams all the time...

There is one dream that I have constantly, and it's in the same little town every time. I've spent so much time there in my dreams, I can actually tell you the layout of the town, and even the floor plan of individual buildings. The place where I live is on top of a little bar and grille on the corner of a block called the Quiet Inn. I live in an apartment up top, and the stairs are extremely narrow and twist and turn and each step is about two feet tall. The main floor has a nice restaurant, has an old mom-n-pop steakhouse feel to it. Downstairs, there is a really cool bar, just like you would picture a perfect bar to look. Full of dark wood, and some dimly lit booths against the wall, and old CRT televisions playing fuzzy European soccer broadcasts.

Just down the hill / street, and one block over is the house my ex lived in, but moved out when we broke up in real life. Now she has moved out of there and my best friend Ryan lives there, again all in dreamland. Also, the whole town is on a really cool canal sort of thing, and the whole town is on a hillside.

I just know that someday I'll be driving somewhere and I'll pass through this town and have a heart-attack, it's scary how easy it is to recall this place.

Sorry for the long post, but this thread is very interesting to me.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:57 PM
3rd Gear

I dreamt that someone I know ran over my friends puppy and that she was really torn up about it..... it wasn't exactly a happy dream.