Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

One Last Joy Ride

Old 02-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Default One Last Joy Ride

Hey, everyone! I’m new to the Audi forum, and I really just wanted to share something with you guys. I work at a veterinary clinic in the Eastern Cape, a province of post-apartheid South Africa. The province consists of poor, rural badlands and there is a lot of AIDS. The unhygienic conditions, oppressive heat, and primeval sorrow not only affect the lepers, but the homeless dogs that wander between the mud huts. We try to find homes for these poor creatures, but often times have to euthanize them.

Recently, I have purchased a B5 S4 Avant in order to transport the carcasses to an incinerator, where the remains are pulverized. But EUREKA I had an idea! I could give the dogs a joy ride, one last moment of happiness before their unmaking. I brought the idea to my supervisor, and he just loved it.

Here is my photo journal of the first day of the joy ride euthanasia. Enjoy!

Here is the first dog we took for a ride. He liked to hang his head out of the window, his tongue rolling in the arid breeze. His name was Thurman Murman.

This is me and Daisy Duke. I am injecting her with sodium pentobarbital, which depresses her respiration until she is brain dead from a lack of oxygen. I am actually administering a second dose here because the first one failed to kill her.

Then I threw Thurman Murman and Daisy Duke into the incinerator. Here is my partner shoveling the remains out. Our equipment does not get hot enough to turn the bones to ash, so we collect them and throw them into a mass grave near the town drinking fountain.

I’ll tell everyone around here that everybody in America is happy for our new approach to euthanasia! We are all excited for Barack Obama!!!

Old 02-15-2009, 06:20 PM
1st Gear

Like Obama is doing to us you're doing to them.A false sense of riding free until we meet our death.

Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Slut

is this a serious thread??? You bought an S4 to transport carcases? wtf?

Old 02-15-2009, 08:18 PM
5th Gear

this sounds like a sand in the engine thread. sry but i'm not convinced

Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by hiwords
this sounds like a sand in the engine thread. sry but i'm not convinced
+1, this thread is gay

Old 02-15-2009, 08:51 PM
1st Gear

o wow ... yeah

Old 02-15-2009, 08:54 PM
3rd Gear

Lol i think its funny. Strange but funny...

Old 02-15-2009, 08:59 PM
4th Gear

BTW this idiot is suppodedly from africa, no room to complain or bitch. and obama isnt hitler, he isnt throwing people in to ovens, thats hillarys job

Name:  hillaryhitler.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  28.3 KB

Old 02-16-2009, 12:03 AM
1st Gear

i had to come back and read this one again lmao

"enough to turn the bones to ash, so we collect them and throw them into a mass grave near the town drinking fountain"

I"’ll tell everyone around here that everybody in America is happy for our new approach to euthanasia! We are all excited for Barack Obama!!"

in tears

Old 02-16-2009, 04:56 PM
5th Gear

Please note a couple things.

The 'homeless dogs' he's putting down are all lap dogs. (ever see a pack of wild lap dogs?)

He's driving past a corn field in the first pic. Poor rural badlands, full of corn.

He DOES have an Audi in his photobucket account, not an Avant, and the pic doesn't look like any part of S. Africa I know of. The Audi dealership with the McDonalds behind it sorta blows the whole Eastern Cape story too. (the eastern cape IS a very poor section of S. Africa).

Its like I'm an F'n detective!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: One Last Joy Ride