AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Pain (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/pain-69729/)

Khardysius 07-19-2007 11:36 PM

Pain

Have you ever wanted to rip your face off? How about gouge your eyeballs out?

I don't really run around telling everyoneabout my personal life, but I have been in the Army Reserve for over 10 years now.Most ofwhich involved logistics and supply until just afew years ago I when was reassigned to a Military Police unit. We were recently mobilized in preparationfor deployment overseas. Part of our training involves detainee operations which included getting sprayed with OC (pepper spray).

Let me tell you this...NEVER DO ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT YOU AT RISK OF GETTING SPRAYED BY OC/PEPPER SPRAY!!!

Being a long time speeder it would be hypocritical for me to exhort you to abide by the speed limit, so I won't. Although, I will ask that if you get into a situation that requires a police officer to reach for his pepper spray that you immediately comply and do anything he asks. If not, be prepared to experience the most excruciating pain you've ever felt.It will BURN your eyes, nose, forehead, cheeks, ears, neck, and mouth. You will NOT be able to open your eyes.You willNOTsee where you are going.Aftera good rinse and 90 minutes of pretending to be GhostRider you regain most of your sight and a good percentage of the burning has becomeless irritating. Now about 10 hours later and another good rinse in the showermy eyes feel like theyjust came out of an over-chlorinated pool.

I can't give you all the details of our training, but you can trust that the overall effects of this experience last for over 24 hours.

I hope that you all have benefitted from my wonderful experience with OC and that you take heed when I say, "Do whatever the police officer tells you!"

Have a stupendous day!

Amze 07-19-2007 11:40 PM

RE: Pain

haha.. I imagine is ridiciulous amounts of pain![:'(]

Khardysius 07-19-2007 11:42 PM

It is indescribable...

BadLuckAudi 07-20-2007 04:51 AM

damn that sucks man I accidently sprayed myself.... well sorta I sprayed some and the wind changed and it came right back in my face and that small amount was bad enough

myaudi98 07-20-2007 09:28 AM

Ever see those cop shows where crackheads get sprayed and then they just keep going like it doesnt bother them? lol

A4 Effort 07-20-2007 09:36 AM

I've had mace in my eyes before. It's quite unpleasant.

I bet pepper-spraymakes the gas chamber look like a vacation. I've never had so much drool and snot coming out of my face at one time in my life.

new2me 07-20-2007 10:31 AM

Wow that really sucks. I do my best to not get sprayed. When in highschool someone thought it would be funny to spray mace in the over crowded hallway during class change. It had everyone choking and tearing.

I have a mix of different hot pepper in my garden that I have thought about using to make a spray out of. (just got to find a dummy to try it on) :D

Chef 07-20-2007 10:49 AM

I was maced by my roommate once, because he was tripping at a party and thought it'd be funny. It wasn't too funny when I punched him in the face. The shit really burns! Not sure about pepper spray, but mace is brutal. I can eat the hottest peppers without breaking much or a sweat, but I'm sure that the oil sprayed in your eyes would hurt like hell too.

Cheers!

new2me 07-20-2007 12:34 PM

Yea Ive accidentally rubbed my eye after eating jalapeƱos and carrots before and its not a nice feeling.