AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   party (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/party-20419/)

99a4audi 11-26-2005 02:53 PM

party

so decided to have a party last night. i had my friends and my young and older sister had friends also. My younger sister friends (sophmore-senior in high school). so nights going on, (i shoulda kicked out people, but im WAY to nice). lets c where do i start. first someone (prob my sisters frirends) fag punshed a hole in my parents bedrooms door. beer is ALL over my walls and brand new carpet, kids were smoking (weed) IN MY HOUSE, somebody was having sex on MY bed (ya i flipped on them). someone stole my moms watch, earings, and rings, and my dads labtop is missing. all his business is on it and shit. im SOOOOOOOOOOOO fucked. stupid punk ass kids dont kno how to respect my shit. my friends were ready to fight my sisters friends. all i did was clean all night! what a fucken waste. my rents r coming home soon and........basically im fucked! moral of the story, dont have stupid punk little immautre kids at ur house.

18T 11-26-2005 03:13 PM

RE: party

i dont have parteys period. except bbq's OUTSIDE in the summer. and if i do have people over its my close friends

if i were you id hunt every single one down, and make em pay in one way or the other. preferably hospitalization.

cary12 11-26-2005 04:31 PM

Why would you ever fill your house with people you didn't know?? That's inviting people to steal stuff and trash the place. I only have close friends over to my place.

Fieldy 11-26-2005 07:25 PM

that sux bro. hope your dad and mom don't kill you for that shit.

pturbo 11-26-2005 07:32 PM

It's a classic story. Many have gone before you on this route. You should have not allowed guys you didn't know to the party. Girls can be stupid, but generally are not particularly destructive. Try to survive the parents and tell them that you learned a valuable lesson. Good luck bro.

Cameron 11-26-2005 07:40 PM

That's why my personal rule has always been, "Party all you want, just not at your own house"

Speaking of parties, I was going to go to one last night, but my friend's parents found out he snuck out, and I had to drive him home early.

audiboy1618 11-26-2005 08:51 PM

I had the worst thankgivings night ever, i was running around outside in 15degree weather, naked, in the snow. I puked 15 to 20times and woke up in my friends parents bed.

pturbo 11-26-2005 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

I had the worst thankgivings night ever, i was running around outside in 15degree weather, naked, in the snow. I puked 15 to 20times and woke up in my friends parents bed.
So what's the bad part? Did you get spotted by a chick you liked during some unfortunate shrinkage in the cold? :D

Karl 11-27-2005 01:06 AM

I would imagine it would be pretty bad, if your buddies parents were home and sleeping in the bed:eek:

audiboy1618 11-27-2005 02:41 AM

Well it was bad because i never puke,but for some reason, thanksgiving dinner and vodka just wasnt working. I puked prolly 20times times total, making it hard to even talk.Luckily, his mom and dad werent in bed with me, i still dont know how i got there.

apg96 11-27-2005 02:45 AM

Sry to hear that. I never have parties i have kickbacks and the only way u can get in the door is with me opening it. Only way to make sure nothing gets trashed. I have been to too many parties where shit gets trashed or stolen. Kids are asses, u cant trust them. Its usually not ur friends but its friends of friends that will do it. When my friends have them all u do is stop fvckers for stealing and destorying stuff. One of my friends had a pool table break b/c of it. And y u would do it with new carpet and not hide ur valuables is beyond me.

rjplunk9 11-27-2005 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

lolol thats awsome!

99a4audi 11-28-2005 05:55 PM

ya well my rents reemed me and my sister out. they have yet to kno about the borken door and lost jewelry. thank god my dad brought his labtop with him. oh well shit happens i guess

BzeA4 11-28-2005 06:32 PM

dAMN, that sucks....its only gonna get worse once they find out about the other stuff

Yea, I personally would never invite peeps i don't know unless their hot bitches:D
But of course i like it when Other people have house parties.

Good Luck with it and find those f**ckers taht stole your stuff n beat 'em down

apg96 11-28-2005 09:06 PM

yea well, shit does happen but ur an idiot for allowing it too. U should have locked all the stuff up or hide it. U will learn for ur next one. Kids are dicks and even though u dont think it will get bad something always happens.

99a4audi 11-29-2005 05:28 PM

the thing was i didnt expect it though, i came home from another party to grab some more beer, then there was like 40 people in my house. so i called my friends to come over and help me kick people out but we were all to wasted. but i did get some ass though. but still wasnt worth it.

CheckMyVitals 11-30-2005 03:35 AM

problem was... you're too nice. i've never had a party at my place, never will. one friend made the mistake... and it ended up with 3 people unconscious... but nothing stolen or broken. why were they unconscious? well... they were warned.

lidonnit 11-30-2005 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals
why were they unconscious? well... they were warned.
^^^^^^

Been down that route myself. It's like a turkey shoot with drunk people, so easy to hit but hard to knock out.
I always end up breaking up fights between people, the record at my friends place was 3 police cars, 2 divi vans (a special car police in australia use to take people away), 2 ambulances and a fire truck to put the car that someone had torched, out.

I hate people that fvck shiat up at other peoples places. I have never had a party at my house and never ever will. Not even a housewarming. I may have a couple of close mates over at my joint EVERY NOW & THEN but nothing regular.

Also, don't discount all your friends yet, we had someone steal shiat from my mates place and it turned out to be one of our mates, we only found out cos he was so keen to tell us who he thought it was so we invited ourselves into his room to have a little search. :-)

99a4audi 11-30-2005 05:21 PM

i had like 2 people that like never drank before. bc they were throwing up allll night. young kids dont kno their limits. ive been finding beer cans around my house with butts (i dont smoke) and randomly a condom rapper. thank god my rents didnt c. they still dont kno about the broken door.

apg96 11-30-2005 08:55 PM

hahaha wow. U must have som efvcked up ppl where u live. We dont get alot of drunk kids throwing up, but that prolly b/c everyone has been drinking since they were 12. I have also been to liek 4 or 5 parties that have turned into fights, not pushing and yelling, i mean liek betting the sh!t out of ppl. Been in 2 of those (just caught in the middle only threw a couple punches) and 2 of them were full on brawls with liek 30 ppl in them. 1 had a broken beer bottle use as a weapon. The moral of the story dont throw a party unless u have ppl to help throw kids out and i mean big guys. Its just safer.

99a4audi 11-30-2005 10:12 PM

ya it was my younger sister friends, they all suck and they dont kno there limits.

audiboy1618 11-30-2005 11:21 PM

I have found that alcohol effects you differnt depending out so many things. For me, I can drink 10 shots and hardly feel it, keep drinking, and then WWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAPPPPP, hits me a like a brick wall. Latly there has been no fine line.

BzeA4 12-01-2005 05:05 AM

Lmao at random condom.
I donno what kinda parties you all go to but most every party(thats like 1 or 2 a week) i go to there's never any problems. NO fights/ NO stolen/broken shit.

On another note, audiboy, In your Sig it says S4 "Binsteins" instead of Bilsteins n it looks weird with the one door open lol.

audiboy1618 12-01-2005 12:15 PM

lol, i know. We were just messing around with the pic i had at the time.

lauren5757 12-01-2005 07:53 PM

99A4AUDI!!!!!! BEST PARTY EVER!!!!! You should have another one this weekend. By the way, have you found any diaphragms laying around the place, i think i lost mine...... and your party was def the last place i had it....... i kinda need it for this weekend.

QuattroGT74 12-02-2005 01:18 AM

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

99A4AUDI!!!!!! BEST PARTY EVER!!!!! You should have another one this weekend. By the way, have you found any diaphragms laying around the place, i think i lost mine...... and your party was def the last place i had it....... i kinda need it for this weekend.
99a4audi, yeah sorry man, I wanted to have sex on your mums bed but Lauren insisted we get down on yours;)

lauren5757 12-02-2005 02:53 AM

I wanted it be kinky!!!! His bed wasn't kinky or skanky enough for me.

But seriously..... $20 dollar reward for my diaphragm.

Do you have it QuattroGT74???? You hag you.