Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Racing team

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 04:08 PM
Default Racing team

if i didnt have enough going on in the next few months i decided to make life more complex with attempting to put together a racing team. Ive done alot of research and in the 2007 season my cousin and I and whomever else wants to join up will be entering a B5 a4 1.8t quattro in the ustcc mid atlantic and north east racing series, maybe other places depending on what other people i can get on the team. currently we are looking to buy a a4 that goes within spec of the regulations and will slowly build it over the next year in preperation for the 2007 season. so keep your eyes open for me the cheaper the better.

if anybody wants to go with me to a few events in the mid atlantic this season lemme know, we are gonne be out there doing some homework. Also if anybody wants to join the team that is also really cool. For now i think its better only local guys get in, as the guys far away will have almost no involvement but im cool with whatever. If your far and interested you could be a local with facilities for us to use when we go to events far from us (a garage, bedding, and info where the chicks are at etc....). and any skillz you posess that you think could help lemme know.

like i said we are in the very first steps and just starting, we already put the money aside for buying the car, 6 grand is the cheapest we found so far but im sure that there will be one for less somewhere. right now i am modeling most of my mods off the stasis cars, which are for sale for only 65k each[8D].

anyways just though i would share as usual lemme know what you think and AWDholic you dont have a choice you are in

Old 04-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Racing team

You can count ME in. I don't know if you hadda chance to check out the Autosource-online link I sentcha, but, the second link from the bottom (after you login, of course) has several brokers with some Audi'ii riep for fixin on... Check the NY/NH located brokers, I think. Chaya Bros is one of them, I know.

Old 04-30-2006, 06:10 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Racing team

Sounds cool. I'm actually working on getting together a rally team right now. I'm buying a car hopefully within the next week and I'm gonna start getting it up to spec for a rallycross event on June 24th. I'm gonna start working full time demolition this summer, quitting my night job, and keeping my weekend job to fund the project.

Best of luck to you, I hope everything goes smoothly for the race.