Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Rock to the Face

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 05:10 AM
5th Gear
Default Rock to the Face

Well today was going good till a jack *** in a POS chevy truck left a parking lot right by me and he flung a large rock with his tire and hit me in the face, really hurt still really hurts but the bad part was I thought I was ok, and I went to a friends house where I blacked out like 15 mins later, he freaked out cuz I was out for mins I guess and then we got to go to the ER Turns out I got a big *** concussion and something about shock but i honestly done remember much anymore, they gave me some really nice lil pills that make me feel pretty but turns out they didnt settle well and made me horridly sick, so back i went cuz they said If I got sick to bring me back and they game me more pills, and now I feel pretty good except theres this large cut and bump thing growing from my temple area on my head and it hurts when I poke it...... I dont know if any of this makes sense but it makes sense to me right now so I thought I would Share my wonderful evening.. Hope everyone elses evening went better than mine

Old 10-29-2006, 05:36 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Rock to the Face

haha, o...so that's why your post was kinda hard to read over in my "dream car" thread haha, take it easy mang

Old 10-29-2006, 05:40 AM
5th Gear

lol yea typeing and making words is hard for me right now
ORIGINAL: VB05

haha, o...so that's why your post was kinda hard to read over in my "dream car" thread haha, take it easy mang

Old 10-29-2006, 05:49 AM
5th Gear

omg dude. that sucks. too bad u didnt get that one on tape i love it when i get hurt and the hospital gives me those nice little pills hope ya feel better man

Old 10-29-2006, 06:02 AM
5th Gear

lol yea we thought it was pretty funny till i started getting dizzy and passed out lol, there are some pix somewhere i really dont know where though lol but to make my self feel better im watching supertroopers which is even funnier underthe influence of these lil pills they gave me

Old 10-29-2006, 06:10 AM
5th Gear

haha i love that movie. and that techno song (Bubbles-Bidibodi Bidibu) is awesome when doing 100+. isnt hydrocodone great

Old 10-29-2006, 06:11 AM
5th Gear

lol yes I cant spell or type its name for some reason but is wonderful, and I just downloaded the song so i can go drive tomorrow and listin to it
ORIGINAL: chaos92287

haha i love that movie. and that techno song (Bubbles-Bidibodi Bidibu) is awesome when doing 100+. isnt hydrocodone great

Old 10-29-2006, 06:16 AM
5th Gear

lol ya its in cd slot numba 2 at all times in my car. that song + darude-sandstorm and Nikkfurie-the a la menthe(more for weaving than high speed) are INSANE in the audi

Old 10-29-2006, 06:17 AM
5th Gear

lol yea too bad the good ol audi is gone with the wind.... not i listin to it in the truck which is really justa fast i guess
ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol ya its in cd slot numba 2 at all times in my car. that song + darude-sandstorm and Nikkfurie-the a la menthe(more for weaving than high speed) are INSANE in the audi

Old 10-29-2006, 06:20 AM
5th Gear

ya that things a beast. u know how much hp/tq that things pushing right now?

Quick Reply: Rock to the Face