Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Secrets of Speed. Required Watching!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 08:39 AM
2nd Gear
Exclamation Secrets of Speed. Required Watching!!

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000009649?pp=5&premium=0&o=4

Everyone has seen this right? I hope so, it's a blast to watch. I've had in saved for a while, but I just figured out that there's a place that hosts it for easy watching anywhere. Think of it as "Audi History for the Busy Professional".

And yeah, I know this probably should go in "Sights and Sounds" but Off-Topic has so much more traffic.....

Old 07-19-2006, 08:58 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Secrets of Speed.

OK, i'm convinced... I want an Audi

edyt: and make it a w - i - d - e - b - o - d - y

Old 07-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Senior Administrator

I just happened to look outside and, GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? I already HAVE an Audi!!! And, best of all, it's a W - I - D - E one

Old 07-19-2006, 09:47 AM
2nd Gear

Are you making fun of my NOT having an Audi anymore? Is that what you're doing? Is that your general intent? I have to say, MAN, that's cold.

But I'm over it now. I mean, who would want such a wide Audi when you have to have 17 jobs just to pay for the thing. Imagine all of the legal hookers you could put through college without those car payments! Yeah, didn't think about it that way, didja?

Old 07-19-2006, 12:37 PM
2nd Gear

hmmm it stops playing after about a minute...im deleteing temp files and shiit...not sure if that helps. i googled it and guba was the only site that hosts it.

Old 07-19-2006, 01:02 PM
2nd Gear

yes! it worked. i deleted temp internet files, and all offline content. cookies too.

what a vid that was. makes me want an RS4. right now. (look out the window and see my non-sport b5 [&:])

Old 07-19-2006, 01:04 PM
3rd Gear

that video is off the hook! I will watch it again right now... and agian later and again after that probly.

Old 07-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Administrator

wow, great video.. thanks!!! Its a must watch!

Old 07-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Are you making fun of my NOT having an Audi anymore? Is that what you're doing? Is that your general intent? I have to say, MAN, that's cold.
Honestly, no, I wasn't. That's more of an uninteneded side BENEFIT

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

But I'm over it now. I mean, who would want such a wide Audi when you have to have 17 jobs just to pay for the thing. Imagine all of the legal hookers you could put through college without those car payments! Yeah, didn't think about it that way, didja?
Only 9 of the 17 jobs go towards car payments, another 9 are for child-support, 4 are for illegal hookers, 6 cover car repairs and upgrades/mods, and 1 is for food & housing.

Old 07-19-2006, 03:40 PM

That's an awesome vid. When he's driving the rally car through the crowds...man, it almost made me sick to my stomach!

My payments are only $550.00 a month, and worth every single penny. I love my car....I gotta try that throttle-on-left-foot-braking technique through the twisties!!!!

Quick Reply: Secrets of Speed. Required Watching!!