Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

This Site Is Cool

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 04:36 AM
Default This Site Is Cool

Man, I joined this place some time ago. And I requested Support, Sent a Support Ticket and They Actually have a tech team that responds to the tickets. I asked if they could find a shop near me and they did! These people actually found a shop near me with an ok price. I got my Audi fixed, and they didnt charge anything for the search service. It was all free. I just registered. Thats All, they helped me out. Their site is below:

They have alot of stuff. I have my own Garage. They also have this thing called vbGarage where you upload a
picture and description of your car. They have Downloads, Support, Chat, Photos, and more. Its wierd that they offer that service. I havent seen that anywhere else.

EDYT: Sorry EA, I hadda rem your link. We don't really allow promoting of other forums on AF. Nothing personal.

Anybody who wants a link to the site EuropaenAudi is talking about please send him a PM or an email and he will gladly share it with you, right EA?

- Jazz

Old 03-27-2007, 04:56 AM
Default RE: This Site Is Cool

Yes Definatly

Old 03-27-2007, 06:53 AM

Two things....hahaha.....ummm.....1st....you have your own garage (?the kind you work on cars in?...or you just have a garage you park in?(cuz if you had your own shop, why would you need a shop?))....besides that...everything you listed above can be found on this forum.....spam confuses the **** out of me sometimes....

Old 03-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Senior Administrator

If he were a complete ne0b I wud've deleted it outright, but, since he's actually put some time in, I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It's still kinda a grey area to allow him that much but since, as you pointed out, it's all already here, I don't think many will bother. It's just another forun, after all. Diff look, but, same as here...