Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tea Party Day

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009, 03:57 PM
Lightbulb Tea Party Day

Get involved in a nonpartisan, pro-American, locally organized political protest. ANyone plan on attending one of these?

http://www.teapartyday.com/

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Old 04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
5th Gear

What? Are you saying that the current government is acting in a nature that is destructive to the ends of Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness (why is all this capitalized?)?

I am teh confused.

I read the link... clearly designed to get people angry.

Old 04-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Guru

^ Uh, duh? Will they have the headquarters at the local cigar hangout? If so, I will be in attendance. If they don't, I'll be at the local cigar hangout anyways and **** yo couch.

Old 04-15-2009, 11:05 AM

If you click the locations tab in the link, you should be able to find something in your vicinity. I know that the local cigar shop in Annapolis will be participating. The recent ban on indoor smoking has seriously hurt their business. They used to have a smokers lounge, but the government put an end to it. Ted Nugent will be at the Alamo in Texas attending what should be the biggest tea party in the country.

headshok must be confused because he is happy with the government. Happy to let the UN parent our children:
http://www.infowars.com/the-united-n...s-new-parents/