Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trans am vs audi tt

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 02:38 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: trans am vs audi tt

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

ORIGINAL: blackta98 ls1

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

if the car has an ls1 then i asume its a ws6 to bad the ower is a tool, im asuming the owner is blackta98 ls1 do some research budy b4 you talk trash..
yeah, because it has an ls1 it must be a ws6!!! [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif] . Too bad regular trans ams ( NON Ws6) and z28's also came with an ls1. Oh yeah, before you post anymore try using this. http://englishplus.com/grammar/

It will help a lot more people understand what your saying, instead of having to read over your post 10 times.

Your an idiot because you call a cars transmission out, saying its trash ( not even knowing the year)

Do some research before you talk trash , buddy*
wow only 2 posts and your dissing people?? not a good way to join a group
Just tryin to keep some real info in here.

Sorry for PWNING!!11!! bravo

Old 10-09-2006, 02:46 AM
3rd Gear

i dont even know what that means, but why dont you and your gay automatic trans am go back to the f-body forum where you belong

if the car has an ls1 then i asume its a ws6 to bad the ower is a tool, im asuming the owner is blackta98 ls1 do some research budy b4 you talk trash..
yeah, because it has an ls1 it must be a ws6!!! [sm=icon_stickpoke.gif] . Too bad regular trans ams ( NON Ws6) and z28's also came with an ls1. Oh yeah, before you post anymore try using this. http://englishplus.com/grammar/

It will help a lot more people understand what your saying, instead of having to read over your post 10 times.

Your an idiot because you call a cars transmission out, saying its trash ( not even knowing the year)

Old 10-09-2006, 02:50 AM
1st Gear

i dont even know what that means, but why dont you and your gay automatic trans am go back to the f-body forum where you belong

You dont know what it means, cause you never graduated highschool. Bring your piece of trash down here so I can drag it around town. KTHXBYE!!111

Old 10-09-2006, 02:52 AM
1st Gear

PWN3D

Old 10-09-2006, 02:55 AM
3rd Gear

not that it really matter but i graduated from college with a 3.48 GPA, granted i cant spell and my gramer sucks as much dick as you do on a daily basis 1 i would never race you, and 2 if you ever met me in person you would probibly **** your paints as i smacked that gay as look off your face..

Old 10-09-2006, 03:02 AM
1st Gear

Old 10-09-2006, 03:05 AM
SoCal Crew Member

granted i cant spell and my gramer sucks as much dick as you do on a daily basis 1 i would never race you, and 2 if you ever met me in person you would probibly **** your paints as i smacked that gay as look off your face..
LMAO...how do you say that again..PWN3d..what ever that means, it's not listed in http://englishplus.com/grammar/ you referred....what's next..you're gonna say you're 733T?

Old 10-09-2006, 03:07 AM
1st Gear

I graduated college with a 4.0 and now own a company worth about $45million.... whats your point? Oh yeah, I'm 6'7 and weigh 270. I bench 515lbs and am 24 years old. I will wipe a hell of a lot more off your face than your stupid smirk.

Old 10-09-2006, 03:10 AM
3rd Gear

you know what this isnt worth my time, your a tool, probibly some little 18 school boy, im not playing your gay little games, next time im in NC visiting my family ill keep my eye out for a *** in a 98 trans am, so im the mean time search the forum a bit you will stumble upon a few pics of myself lingering around so you know what I look like for future reference

Old 10-09-2006, 03:12 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: socaljoe

granted i cant spell and my gramer sucks as much dick as you do on a daily basis 1 i would never race you, and 2 if you ever met me in person you would probibly **** your paints as i smacked that gay as look off your face..
LMAO...how do you say that again..PWN3d..what ever that means, it's not listed in http://englishplus.com/grammar/ you referred....what's next..you're gonna say you're 733T?
HAHHAHA that was a good one dude

SYKE, nah

Dang , Bravo is Buff. I dont think he weighs 3500 lbs though .

Quick Reply: trans am vs audi tt