Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ways to save money shopping online

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2021, 03:41 PM
1st Gear
Default Ways to save money shopping online

Hello girls,

I really love shopping online (especially now while lockdown). Do you now any tricks to save money shopping online? I know there are coupon sites with promo codes, but maybe there are more ways? Waiting for your answers! Thanks

Old 12-21-2021, 04:56 PM
1st Gear

During the pandemic, I learned several lifehacks on how to get a coupon or discount. It all depends on which store you are purchasing in. I really like Aliexpress. They always have a large selection of goods and low prices. I place an order for some trinket, then cancel it and indicate the reason "changed my mind". After a while, I receive an apology letter and a promo code for a 10% discount. If I shop at Walmart or eBay, I use coupons with DontPayFull.com. I have already recommended this site to all my friends.

Old 05-08-2022, 11:25 AM
1st Gear

Coupon sites are the best thing I found! But you ever tried to use some services for fee counting? My friend once shared with me link eBay Fee calculator and I found it very useful for shopping. Also there you can find more other stuff which can help you to save money. This guys helped me a lot with buying and selling goods on eBay.

Last edited by nathogkilres30; 05-10-2022 at 07:33 AM. Reason: wrong link
Old 05-10-2022, 12:00 AM
1st Gear

I know a great way to save money. You can not buy anything!!! Just kidding)))) Anyway, I think you're thinking wrong. You don't need to save money, you need to earn more. For example, you can do this with bitcoins or tokens. Now it is very profitable and you can see how profitable it is at https://recentcoin.com/token/baby-kishu-bbk-0x0f54dde8.

Old 10-19-2022, 03:41 AM
1st Gear

During the pandemic, I learned how to order items from online stores, communicate with friends via video calls, and shoot videos on Instagram. Before, I always worked hard, so I had never done all these things. For what had I a new iPhone? Lol. Usually, my wife would do all the shopping online, but now I can do it myself. I even found a way to get single-use gift cards to Amazon, eBay, Steam, and other stores. You can call me a hacker. LMAO

Last edited by AmreDiora; 10-20-2022 at 04:59 AM.