Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Are we generic?

Old 10-15-2005, 10:05 PM
Administrator
Default Are we generic?

Why is it when i flip through the Quattro Quarterly that i see forums on there advertising and sponsering events, and small business' doing the same. I feel that if we want to grow into a forum of Audi enthusiasts that we need to start stepping up to the plate, and doing our part outside of the internet. We need to represent ourselves in a way that shows we are a growing community of audi-philes.. I think what we need to do is have Audiforums.com start making a presence at events.. I know that we are scattered across the country so what I propose is that members get the T-shirts that are going to be made, And represent the forums like its part of your family. I think if we start doing this, our membership numbers will grow and we can get more money to start throwing some cash to events and having them at least put a banner up or something.. Does anyone else feel what im trying to say. I know it might not be worded right, but I hope you all get the drift. I for one would like to step up to the plate for all the future Audi events in my area, and represent this community!! Anyone else??

Old 10-15-2005, 10:56 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Are we generic?

i think youve hit the spot bro! [sm=goodidea.gif][sm=thanx.gif]

i think it would be nice if we get our shirts soon, but mr. president hasnt checked the topic lately.

Old 10-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Administrator

not just shirts.. but a presence at all the Audi events.. no matter the size

Old 10-16-2005, 12:02 AM
Senior Administrator

I've got some paint markers in a box, somewhere... I may hafta make my OWN AF T-shirt for meN my gurl, huh?

Old 10-16-2005, 12:11 AM
Administrator

we will try and get that ball rolling as quickly as we can..... Jazz would you be willing to represent us at any events in your area? I think it would be a good idea to get list or "Frapper" of everyones location that is willing to do this, to make sure we got all our areas covered

Old 10-16-2005, 12:14 AM
Senior Administrator

I'll hit NE that are within 150 miles of me and fit into my two-jobs-and-taking-classes-to-betR-myself-yet-still-tryN-to-squeeze-in-some-QT-wit-my-insanely-younger-than-me-girlfriend schedule... NP

Old 10-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Administrator

good.... glad to know that your that devoted..

BTW.. we are still waiting for a pic of her.. as soon as she approves

Old 10-16-2005, 12:40 AM
Senior Administrator

She hasn't approved, yet, and manages to duck&hide whenever I break out the camera phone... I'm workin onnit... I'm workin onnit...

Old 10-16-2005, 02:28 AM

I was at the Euro Auto Festival at the BMW facility here in Greenville,SC today. There were many many cars, ferrari, lambo, jag, porsche etc. and 1 Audi. 1 Stinking Audi and about 4 VW's! I felt bad that maybe I should've showed my car. This thread got me thinking. We really need to represent the marque as best we can. And missing out doing that today is all on me. I take responsibility for my action/non-action. That is all!

Old 10-16-2005, 02:37 AM
4th Gear

showing or cars with the stickers to. don't forget that if your gonna show your car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Are we generic?