Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

WEED (yup exactly what ur thinkin)

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 09:44 PM
5th Gear
Default WEED (yup exactly what ur thinkin)

Ok so i was having a conversation with one if my more "religious" friends about Marijuana. He thinks its bad and all that while im an open pothead. I was just wondering what all you guys thought about it? anyone here smoke? think it should be legalized?

...guess i'll share what i think on the subject first:

i smoke it. i started smokin when i first started partying in high school. at first it was only parties but then i started buying personal stashes to smoke at night cuz i have insomnia. then i just started smokin all the time. at the moment i smoke maybe 2-3 times a week, after i got all my work done, and im just relaxin. i personally dont think there is anythin wrong with that. what i do think is wrong is when people (mostly teens) just smoke all the time, neglect everything, and become useless drains on the economy. its for that reason i dont think weed should be legalized. people aren't responsible enough to use it responsibly. i dont think its a dangerous drug, more like a drug that makes u useless. and whether it gets legalized or not ill smoke it either way

Old 10-05-2006, 11:09 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: WEED (yup exactly what ur thinkin)

I don't want weed legalized.

But I love to smoke it.

I'm from a town known to the natives as TooStoned Az.. of course I smoke

Old 10-05-2006, 11:22 PM
3rd Gear

Of course it should be legalized. It's a natural plant that grows on our wonderful earth and the government should have no control over who uses it for what. Who are they to tell me what I can smoke or not. I think it's a total joke and it makes me very angry to think about it. There are millions of people dying of lung cancer every year from smoking cigarettes that are laced with chemicals and toxins but it's ok for them to die because the government is making money off of their deaths. The same goes for alcohol. Millions of people die every year from drunk driving and liver disease but the government loves it because they are making money off of it. I have never in my life heard of someone dying in a car accident because they were smoking pot. It makes no sense at all. I say smoke away. I didn't used to smoke very much but I do on a daily basis now. Not only do I like smoking it but it helps me deal with certain situations like being in public. I have a very hard time dealing with large groups of people and dealing with crowds but when I smoke, I am totally fine and very comfortable. I could go on and on but it would take forever. I'm not going to let our "free" county stop me from smoking a natural plant. Not so "free" when you really think about it.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:13 AM
2nd Gear

i think those "anti pot" commercials are halarious. i use to smoke almost everyday for 3 years straight, now its more like once a month i have to much goin on, i remember the first time i got booked smoking a joint, cop gave me a 50 dollar ticket and took what was left of the splif, wasnt much and i was stoned so it didnt really matter. but i dont think it would really matter if it was legal or not, either way ppl are still goin to smoke.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:15 AM
1st Gear

i think cigarettes are more harmful than weed, weed just makes you stupid

Old 10-06-2006, 12:31 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: brownboy1690

i think cigarettes are more harmful than weed, weed just makes you stupid
Idk where you are drawing that conclusion from....weed doesn't make you stupid. It's just that some stupid people do smoke weed. I smoke weed, and I'm a full time music student with no lower than a 3.8 right now.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:01 AM

ORIGINAL: cary12

Of course it should be legalized. It's a natural plant that grows on our wonderful earth and the government should have no control over who uses it for what. Who are they to tell me what I can smoke or not. I think it's a total joke and it makes me very angry to think about it. There are millions of people dying of lung cancer every year from smoking cigarettes that are laced with chemicals and toxins but it's ok for them to die because the government is making money off of their deaths. The same goes for alcohol. Millions of people die every year from drunk driving and liver disease but the government loves it because they are making money off of it. I have never in my life heard of someone dying in a car accident because they were smoking pot. It makes no sense at all. I say smoke away. I didn't used to smoke very much but I do on a daily basis now. Not only do I like smoking it but it helps me deal with certain situations like being in public. I have a very hard time dealing with large groups of people and dealing with crowds but when I smoke, I am totally fine and very comfortable. I could go on and on but it would take forever. I'm not going to let our "free" county stop me from smoking a natural plant. Not so "free" when you really think about it.

+100000 i agree with every single word of this. im glad i dont have to write it down now

Old 10-06-2006, 01:14 AM

Okay, I haven't smoked anything in a very long time, but I"ll have to agree. It is very arbitrary and irrational the drugs that are allowed to be socially acceptable and those that are not. I understand the reasoning behind age restrictions and limitations of use where it infringes on another's freedoms, but the government needs to stay out of everything else. Just my $.02 worth.

Cheers.........dude!

Old 10-06-2006, 01:31 AM
4th Gear

ITs quite simple, ciggarets and boos are leagal cus the goverment has set up a way to tax it. Weed is to much of a black marked product to manage like that, it won't be leagalized untile they can get there hands one some proffit.

Old 10-06-2006, 02:21 AM
2nd Gear

Maybe I am just getting old, (and drucnk), but **** it. Its illegal, **** on it. If you cant get happy enough with beer or booze, then you have problems. I would have smokedd the sky if I could have rolled it when I cwas younger, but it ahas been many years sin ce I smoked, And I am ok without it. Just need a few beers

Woeow, I am disgustedd to have wroten that, i am old. sound like my grandpa

Quick Reply: WEED (yup exactly what ur thinkin)