AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   weight loss (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/weight-loss-86041/)

DA_BOMB 12-27-2007 09:41 PM

weight loss

hows it going guys. im basicly just wondering if you guys have any tip on weight loss. im a big guy naturally im 6' 4" 340lbs right now, i eat proper and go to the gym 4-5 times a week. im just wondering if anyone has any little tips for me, ive only lost 8 lbs in the 5 months ive ben working out. i know there is muscle mass in there too, but my gut size hasent moved at all and that is more what i want to get rid of. any help would be great thank!

ocadam 12-27-2007 10:30 PM

RE: weight loss

Exercise,Exercise and Exercise. Its probably just how your body is im 6'4 and cant gain a pound.

CLX 12-27-2007 10:32 PM

Eat often, small, balanced meals. You need to get your metabolism on a schedule that fits your life and workout routine. And give yourself time to rest between strenght training sessions, and don't forget that muscle mass burns a lot of calories to sustain itself, so, increase your caloric intake accordingly. If you have health insurance, you should see a nutritionist because many plans cover them.

auditech79 12-27-2007 10:55 PM

CLX is dead on, your metabolizm needs to be increased. Most nutritionist recommend eating 5 to 6 times a day but very small portions. For example when you get up at 6 lets say make a whole bagel, then cut it in half. Eat the half and eat the other half in 3 hours time. Each time spreading the meals in 3 hour intervals, this will keep your metabolizm on its toes and you will lose weight a lot faster.

sweeds4 12-27-2007 10:55 PM

I gotcha babe..

here is sweed's ultimate weight loss program... helped me lose 35 lbs in 10 weeks.. was getting ready for a competition.
first things first you go to the gym, you have that covered. the next thing is diet. once you have that down then we can start going into workouts and meals.. i'll get into that now after i have my fillet mignon and risotto w a homemade bbq sauce, its very good and easy. small portion btw and it's good for u..
ok.
workouts.. i am doing 2 a day.. one in the morning- cardio,whether its walking for 30min- hr- fast paced or elipitcal or stair climber.. all very effective.
workout 2- weights - quick 30-45 minutes of resistance to keep muscles lean. then another 30mins- hr of cardio...

If you only have time for 1 workout/ day, thats fine, but try to get it some in the morning when u wake up before eating. your fasting all night so when you workout, all you burn is that fat.

meals... i was having 6-8 meals a day- consisiting of ( not the best way/ healthiest to diet, but works for me)

meal 1- 1 whole egg and 9 egg whites with a 1/2 c. of oats.

meal 2- a MR - meal replacement- it could be a bar, but i did shakes that have oats and protein already in it. i would coffee grind up the oats and put it in my bottle, then when it came time for the meal.. fill with water and chug!

meal 2- chicken and rice.. about 4 oz. of chicken ( i have a food scale) its rougly 30 g of protein, and 1/2 c of brown rice.. mm mm good.

meals 3- 6,7,8 - had either MR and chix and rice- whatever i had time for.

cheat meals maybe 2 that whole 10 weeks.. but once a week is fine, its only there if u hit a goal and or ate well all week.

i could have gone into much more detail with getting your BMR - Basal metobalic rate- and fat/carb/ protein rations and servings... but i got up at 3am and having stopped since... i hope this helps!

oh ya one more thing.... all those fat burners in mags suck... i recommend Thermorexin from www.anabolicfitness.com - go in the AF store... it's great and they dont advertise because if they did it would be waay more expensive, best stuff i have ever used.... well not the best, the other stuff is kinda illegal but not, NM!--- but i wont get into that, lol

DA_BOMB 12-27-2007 11:09 PM

thanks for the help so far! gonna try and give my metabolizmmore of a work out and spred my meals out better.

skunkoncrunk 12-28-2007 04:15 AM

The cocaine diet works well too.

;)

CLX 12-28-2007 07:36 AM

ORIGINAL: skunkoncrunk

The cocaine diet works well too.

;)

Meth or heroin is actually better [8D]

But I hear the AIDS diet works really well!

Limbs 12-29-2007 05:22 AM

chew sugar free gum

Nocturnal_A62.7 12-29-2007 08:00 AM

Whatever you do...try the Alli. I have seen it working on my colleague.