Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

When is enough, enough?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 11:01 AM
4th Gear
Default When is enough, enough?

Need some guidance!

I have two boss's/owner's of the co. I run and the one that is always here has not been for 2 months. He is considered a good friend of mine and will not even call me back or anything! The lil b!tch that I have ranted about before is able to get hold of him though. I got a visit from the owner that never comes down and it was not all that great. It seems that he is thinking about replacing me and even had the nerve to say there was a trust issue! The one owner that is always here would be the one to back me up is this situation but is nowhere to be found. His partner cant even get hold of him! This job supplies me with a house to live in so if I quit or get fired I need a place to go to. [:@]Normally I would just find a new job and tell them to f-off and move on but...........well your get the idea

Old 08-04-2007, 11:16 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: When is enough, enough?

Ask for a sit down meeting with the owner you rarely see. Defend yourself.

Old 08-04-2007, 11:31 AM
4th Gear

That's the problem I used to get calls from him all the time and when I needed to talk to him he was there. Not any more though. He talks to the lil b!tch and his partner had asked me if I thought they had something going on .

Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM
5th Gear

I meant the other owner... the one that you never really ever saw. The one that you recently saw though... who is not your friend.
Sounds like your buddy/boss is the one who should get canned.

Old 08-04-2007, 12:11 PM
4th Gear

Yea I sent an email to him today asking for more info regarding are meeting yesterday. Last night I was doinga lot thinking and am debating just leaving the company.

Old 08-04-2007, 05:00 PM
2nd Gear

Well i would say that your friend boss is banggin the new chick ... and since he gettin some from her she is goind to be a "good reliable employee" .... so you can just leave or solution number 2 is to set the little skank on fire and make her vanish .... but eather way is't up to you of how much buffolo bagels you want to deal with

Old 08-04-2007, 05:07 PM
4th Gear

lol buffalo bagels

Old 08-04-2007, 06:24 PM
2nd Gear

co-bosses? or co-owners? i don't get the two equal bosses thing. and you run it (assistan to the co-boss?). if this "friend boss" is banging a subordinate, you got him.
rule #1 on the plantation for any boss or "co-boss"- NEVER F*CK THE HELP! only starts misstrust in the workplace and favoritizm issues. you say you are thinking about just walking away.
from the little info you post, you either:
1. have desireable qualities that will get you hired somewhere immediately (and if so, hopefully a well earned bump in pay), and if so, is a better reason to stay and put a hurtin' on the favoritizm and a slap in the face to the man. or
2. you mean nothing to this company (in that case, don't forget to take your swingline stapler), and you should bail to another job where you can start fresh, or you should whip up a **** storm just because you can and won't nearly feel the repurcussions like the man.

either way, when your reputation is put on the line, and your job (hopefully you care about such, i imagine you do), you gotta look the person accusing you in the eyes and call their bull. can't say i'm leading the game in the favoritsm department in my job, but i'm ahead of the power curve in the promotion area, and i have always kept to my convictions. good luck on your endevors, and don't put up with other peoples dirty laundry.