Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Worst fu*king night of my life

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005, 03:59 AM
4th Gear
Default Worst fu*king night of my life

Just thought I'd share... I seriously feel like ****, and nothing like typing to get it all out... eh boys?
Where to begin? Today began as a day out with my (now ex) girlfriend... this pleasant day out turned into 'truth day'. When the relationship begain.. a mere month ago (after on and off for like a year, I actually think I love this girl... if I'm capable of love. Too much sex in the way [Name that movie]) it had begun as the "two guys really like me... I really like them both" type deal. She chose me. Today, I found out she has changed her mind (found out dropping her off at night... (11pm... early night... long day) so the whole day was a fu*king farce. We talked for a while, all the BS, felt like ****.

Now, on the way home is where my day just becomes SO much better. White focus infront of me looks kinda odd as I draw close. 'Is that door open?' I think. 'Is that a foot coming out of that door?' The Focus SLAMS on it's brakes. It's been raining... I'm in an SUV (Mom's) so I'm not gonna make it... I swerve, miss the car, and end up in the other lane. Furious, I approach this focus, assuming it has something to do with drunkeness. No, it happens to be a fight.. between 2 women, and one... BIG Arab. He is kicking the **** outta them. Unfortunatly, my 'fight or flight' response is broken... so I jump into the frey and start ripping at the Arab. He has now focuses all his rage on me. Fortunatly, he's drunk... so he can't land a punch. Not knowing how close to MY car we are, I grab him by the shirt and throw him to my side, taking his legs out from under him... RIGHT ONTO THE HOOD OF MY CAR. He's a big guy, big guys leave big dents. So, he passes out, and I call the cops. The driver (one of the girl's friends) panics... and starts calling her bleeding friends to the car. "He's called the cops! HE'S CALLED THE COPS! We gotta go!"
OHHHHH ******* NO! YOU'RE NOT (!!!) LEAVING ME HERE WITH THIS. So I go to her car... start talking to her, calming her down assuring her she's done nothing wrong as her friends stumble over eachother... they took some nice shots to the head... they ain't doing so well. I notice this... and have to get to them, but not before the blonde driving gives me her keys to assure me she's not going to take off. So.. on the ground... I intruct the blonde how to do a vice grip, and we both vice the girls to the ground (I'll remind you I'm a lifeguard)... Meanwhile..big Arab is still passed out at the front of my car.
Police show up... all I told them on the phone was... 'Fight, kicking their asses. Commissioners and Wellington." Well, just to my luck, there was a domestic disturbance going on down the street. Turns out it was a false alarm, so i had TWO Popo's at the scene at this point. Might I mention.. we're on Wellington... Wellington is a very busy street. You think anyone stopped for this? NOOOOOO they all drove by, honking, upset that there were 2 cars blocking the road. Picture this... Focus with 4 ways on... Escape on an angle taking 2 lanes of a 3 lane road, man passed out infront of the Escape, and 2 people being vice gripped to the ground... who the hell doesn't stop? Well... the cops just aren't too happy at this scene. Immediatly, they ask who's Escape this is...
Spencer: "Mine"
Cop #1: "What the hell have you done? You HIT him?" Other cop is checking vital signs.
Spencer: "No, I fought him."
Cop #1: "You WHAT?! Right here in the middle of Wellington, you got in a fight?"
Keep in mind... at this point, he's ignoring the two girls being vice gripped to the ground
Spencer: "Yes, I'll explain later. Have you called an ambulance?"
He's furious.. radios an Ambulance
Cop #1: "They're on the way, care to explain."
So I explain the story, in as great detail as I can in between breaths.
This kind of calmed the cop down... but the blonde is saying NOTHING... which is making him suspicious.
Cop #1: "Alright son, so tell me. I'm supposed to believe that the unconscious guy over there was fighting his friends... while you... the stranger, is the hero... yet their friend here" points to the blonde "is scared out of her whits and won't say a word?"
Let's review... good semeritan.. now being accused... COMPLETLY untrained blonde holding a vicegrip, while a trained professional is grilling ME.
At this the blonde piped up. Backed up my story.
Cop #1: "Why havn't you said anything here missy?"
Here's a good one coming
Blonde: "Because I'm scared"
Cop #1: "Of what hun, if it's him... you can tell me"
Crying blonde now "I was driving DUI!"
Greaaaaaaat....

Me: "OK buddy, will you please take over this potential spinal, she is convulsing and inexperienced. For the love of god. Do your ******* job."
He was none too pleased. Yet called over his buddy to help with the rescuer transfer. Sucks when some 18yr old brat is right... ain't it.
So Cop #2 get's the shoulder pinch vicing the head... while Cop #1 takes over the vice.

Cop #2 takes the blonde asside... she blows a ******* .12

Awkward silence as me and Cop #1 kneeling there in the rain... waiting for an ambulance. Cop #2 takes blonde to the back of the car... and goes back to Arab.

Ambulance shows up... we load 'em.. and I'm free to go. No more questions, no offers to fix my car, no answers, no... nothing.

People suck

Old 05-15-2005, 04:08 AM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Worst fu*king night of my life

BUt, underneath it all, yu DID do the right thing, so that's gotta count for SOME gud feelings, on SOME level, don't it?

Oh, and, no gud deed goes unpunished, in case yu din't kno.

All-in-all, I'm proud of yu, FWIW. Most often it's too easy to just roll on by like everybody else did. Yu've obviously got a better head & heart than them that din't help. Imagine how much WORSE it cudda turned out if you hadn't assisted. Pat yerself onna back. If I were there I'd do it 4 ya!

Sorry 'bout yer X, BTW. Your actions tonight prove that yu deserve bettR than anything she has to offer. Gud riddance, I say.

Old 05-15-2005, 04:17 AM
4th Gear

lol... thanks a lot man. yeah, I do feel kinda good about it, but the cop and the car damage just make it feel like i somehow was in the wrong. You know when you just get that feeling?

What made it worse... was there was nothing more I wanted to do than to go to her house to calm down.

Old 05-15-2005, 04:34 AM
5th Gear

Yeah man, props to you check -- for handling that situation better than anybody else could have.

This me you and bentframe thing is gonna get messy -- i can feel it!

Old 05-15-2005, 04:43 AM
4th Gear

it better be

Old 05-15-2005, 06:28 AM

i would also like to say good job man. im impressed, thats great man. Sry to hear about the girl but ur only 18 so dont worry about it.

Old 05-15-2005, 01:32 PM
Senior Administrator

Yeah, what apg said. If I had a dollar (American currency) for every babe that kicked me to the kurb I'd have $38.00 dollars... Ummm... OK, not a good example cause you cant buy much with $38.00. Wait! Yeah! I'd have enough to treat you all at McD's dollar menu...

Trust me, women come and go. I stopped counting somewhere around my 22th birthday (OK, mostly because I got married later that same year, but that's another story). 1 Divorce and MANY, MANY women later, I still get dumped, ocassionally. Don't dwell on it. Chicks don't dig depressed men. Not SANE chicks, NEway. Look at it as though you're now free to meet somebody hotR. Then, envision that reality.

As for the damage to your car, if your WWE act is a part of the O-fish-ul Police report, see if you can get a copy of the report for insurance purposes. Depending on how high/low your deductable is, of course.

Old 05-15-2005, 01:54 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

job well done. too bad the cops just automatically suspected you were the problem. you did the right thing. sorry to hear about yur gf.

Old 05-15-2005, 03:40 PM
2nd Gear

Your a good man Spenc most people as you said would just keep on driving drive. As for the cops they all suck and always supect it's your fault but in the end you still came out the better person. As for the damage to the car I hope your parents understand and believe your story. I know my mom never believed the crap I got myself into still to this day she thinks I'm an angel.

Finally, as for the ex-girlfriend thing that could be a blessing in disguise. I've been through alot of different girls/women, 2 engagements (same girl), never got married though, and am now single. They come and go there like a dime a dozen. Plus you are young and should be single sleeping with all the women you can wait till later in life to settle down.

Old 05-15-2005, 04:38 PM
2nd Gear

Props to you for what you did man. Random good deeds like that are forgotten these days in the world.

As for the girl, **** her... or better yet her best friend

Quick Reply: Worst fu*king night of my life