Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

You know americas bad when...

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 08:18 PM
4th Gear
Default You know americas bad when...

Sorry if your a person that follows even the most retarded law to the fullest extext. but just know i got a warning from the Oswego police, why, i come to a stop sign and i got a bit of dirty water on my arm when i hit a small puddle. i had a kleenex brand kleenex and wiped my hand and dropped the kleenex into a puddle. the @$$jockey walking down the street tell me to pick it up, im like ok whatever ill be respectful to a neighbor so i get out pick it up, now smaller than gumball since its soaked, the sh!thead tells me hes gonna call the cops for littering, i picked up @$$hole, plus its biodegradable, him, i dont care you want me to call the cops, its $350 fine, i say F**k off i already picked it up, oh you better run i got witnesses that sawyou do it, i give him the finger and go home about 2 blocks away, 30 minutes later cops knock on my door saying they got a complaint for littering, im like i dont know what your talking about, cop, well theres a guy down the street that saw you throw **** out your window, me, well that fu*kers a lying fuc*in F**kball. cop, please dont swear, me ok, but weres the evidence and what did i litter, cop well he said you picked it up, me, so weres the problem, cop, just dont litter, consider this a warning, me, ok officer thank you, then flick him off when he turns around. seriously what the ****. even when i lived in my old country or when i visit there, even with all the sh&t going on there i can still have the few freedoms of jaywalking, throwing biodegradle material in a hole. This is almost as bad the the time this lady called the cops on my because i threw dirt into a lake. God i wanna move out of this area, i hate the south of anything, espacially the south suburbs, i think i would have been better off in a latino or black neighborhood.
Well guys thanks for listening to my rant, only way to vent other than taking a golf club to that S**tF**ks skull, i hope his wife has a miscarriage, and his children get lepracy.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Default RE: You know americas bad when...

dude chill out.

Old 08-21-2007, 08:47 PM
4th Gear

i know i feel much better, i was just pissed that the guy had the adacity to call the cops after i picked the kleenex up.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:05 PM
4th Gear

Yeah that guy's just a douchebag. You got to be careful about swearing in front of cops though, dude. They get all pissy.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:10 PM
4th Gear

yeha he got pissy, but its not the first time ive dealt with OPD. I just need to take diehlryan's advice and calm down. a bit hard when youve been at work for 12 hours. but yeah, was i at fault for littering, yes, but i picked it up and still get the cops called on me, time to pull the race cards.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:14 PM
4th Gear

Not quite - the cops came because the douchebag called them. My understanding is that in situations like that, they're required to respond, so he was probably just thinking "Honestly, what's this guy's problem? The damn kid picked up the Kleenex. Why do I always have to go take care of crap like this?" He probably didn't hassle you too much about swearing because he thinks the guy down the street is just as much of a douchebag as you think he is.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:22 PM
4th Gear

that is really the best thing ive heard, all day. and yeah your probably right the cop thought the guy was just being ignorant and thought whatever.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:07 PM
4th Gear

Im cracking the f*ck up...

HAHAHAHAHHA, you get awesomely worked up dude. I can see where your coming from but you gotta relax, LOL christ

Old 08-21-2007, 10:12 PM
4th Gear

But yeah the dude down the street is a douchebag.. I can see his concern for littering, but you picked it up and despite what you said to him he shouldn't have called the cops. Only thing he got out of it, was the cops thinking hes an annoying tard. So you win, he loses. Case closed

Old 08-21-2007, 10:38 PM
18T
4th Gear

You littered, swore at a cop and youre bitcing that you got a warning?

Do you have any idea what happens to people like you in some prominent european countries? You get locked up and fined for throwin buds,spiting, spiting gum and any garbage on the street. Its laws like these and the ones youre bitching about that seperate cultured and civilized life from 3rd world trash countries where the mentality is just like yours. Thats another reason why 50% of the world wont advance forward.

You should be happy you didnt get your *** beat by the cops for talking smack to them. In most other countries you wouldve had your *** handed to you.

Law is law, be a bit more mature and throw it in a trash can where it belongs, EVEN if it is biodegradable. Oh and America is great.