RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

Audi RS4 - Sound Recording for COMMERCIAL

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 12:34 AM
1st Gear
Exclamation Audi RS4 - Sound Recording for COMMERCIAL

Hello,

We are finishing an all CG Audi RS5 commercial and since US does not have the RS5 yet, we are looking for an AUDI RS4 for the Sound Recording.

Here is a BMW M3 commercial we did previously, just to show some of our work!

BMW commercial - Behind the Scenes (Coming Soon)
http://www.vimeo.com/11587446

Attached is a full CG render from the commercial
If you have an Audi RS4 please let me know as a Post or a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by Gevorg Karensky; 04-02-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Senior Administrator

Gevorg,

Just so you are aware... We generally disallow active links that connect to "for commerce" pages. Since that would be unfair to our sponsors & vendors who pay for the privilege of having active links in/on our site. Since yours appears to not result in any direct commerce, I see no problem with it. If there is some unintentional or otherwise not obvious link to commerce within the page you link to, please be so kind as to remove the link from your post.

Another suggestion: put your contact email in your signature, then you cannot run afoul of any enforcable policies.

PM me if you wish to become a sponsor/vendor, eithe rfor the site, or a specific forum section, and I will forward your request to the Admin responsible for handling such requests.

~Jazz

Old 03-31-2011, 11:01 AM
Senior Administrator

Gevorg,

Just so you are aware... We generally disallow active links that connect to "for commerce" pages. Since that would be unfair to our sponsors & vendors who pay for the privilege of having active links in/on our site. Since yours appears to not result in any direct commerce, I see no problem with it. If there is some unintentional or otherwise not obvious link to commerce within the page you link to, please be so kind as to remove the link from your post.

Another suggestion: put your contact email in your signature, then you cannot run afoul of any enforcable policies.

PM me if you wish to become a sponsor/vendor, eithe rfor the site, or a specific forum section, and I will forward your request to the Admin responsible for handling such requests.

~Jazz