RS Model Line Audi RS4 and Audi RS6..Pure race-car performance technology applied to the comfortable ride for which Audi is known

Rs6 PPI

Old 11-16-2008, 03:27 PM
Default Rs6 PPI

Hey all, new to the board but not so new to Audi, had a 95 90S, and loved it (except for it's A/C)
Am considering buying an RS6 with 80k miles on it and obviously want to do a PPI - it's being sold by a dealer and they are offering no warranty at all - I could drive off the lot, and break down 10 feet away and it'll be my own tough luck.

That being said, I want to find someone that is well experienced working on the RS class. I'm in West Orange NJ and am willing to go north and east of here for service and not too far west or south but prefer toward where I work.

An suggestions? I have reasearched some of the common things to look for in this car and know 3 things for certain that this car needs - Brakes, Tires and oil pan gasket - it was nice of the dealer to at least acknowledge that last one, and if I do buy it I'm going to have them replace it as part of the deal. Brakes and tires will be on me, but for the price they want for the car, I'm willing to do it.

So, any suggestions?

Josh

Search this Thread