AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   S Car Model Line (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/)
-   -   I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your audi's!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/i-wanna-know-how-much-money-you-gear-heads-dump-into-your-audis-82096/)

S4speedfreak 11-19-2007 10:46 AM

I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your audi's!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DI was looking for a consensus on how much money everyone seemed to have spent on their audis so far!!! I was told by the old ball and chain I spend more money and time with my car than I do with her, so I got to thinking how much money have I spent on the car and I started looking through all the receipts and stuff and figured it out, besides basic oil changes and stupid filters I have spent a grand total of $$$ 6,862.48
For basic maintainence and dealership fee's and parts and the good old wrenching of performance parts to get the GoFaster Feeling. I want steroids for my car though so maybe I'll dump another 6k into it this winter and get some crazy snails!!! K04'ssssss and fueling

ARIaudiS4 11-19-2007 11:26 AM

RE: I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your audi's!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would have to say im in their with like 7 or 8 grand.. my BBS CH and my audio system killed me on cash

Burzum 11-19-2007 11:35 AM

RE: I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your audi's!!!!!!!!!!!!

$1,001,574

$20 for a coat of VEIL
$400 for a Beltronics RX-65 Pro
$1100 or so for the timing belt
The usual for maintanence such as oil, wiper blades, bulbs and filters.
$54 for the K&N Panel filter. I couldn't help myself. No noticable power increase but I still pretend there is.
ONE MILLION DOLLARS! (or at least it feels like it) for Gasoline

S4speedfreak 11-19-2007 11:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Burzum

$1,001,574

$20 for a coat of VEIL
$400 for a Beltronics RX-65 Pro
$1100 or so for the timing belt
The usual for maintanence such as oil, wiper blades, bulbs and filters.
$54 for the K&N Panel filter. I couldn't help myself. No noticable power increase but I still pretend there is.
ONE MILLION DOLLARS! (or at least it feels like it) for Gasoline
I feel the same way for paying 3.50 a gal at the pump

cbdsm95gst 11-19-2007 11:59 AM

3-4 grand, not including gas... which is in the $10,000 range over the last year of owning the vehicle

2k S4 11-19-2007 01:13 PM

I don't like to add things up, but I would say maintaince, about $2000-2500

Upgrades, well a lot more, over $10k.

TKneedsS4 11-19-2007 10:57 PM

For everything so far and only stage 2ish.....4,000
i had more spent but i sold the wheels and some other stuff so prices went down.

allAudi 11-20-2007 12:16 AM

Spent at least $30,000 on my car, my ride.

Stage 3 - $16k
Labor - $4k
Struts and Springs
Bodykits, Exhaust, Custom power coated Rims, Short shifter, Recaro Seats, Radar detector and Ja**er.

Woodhead2k 11-20-2007 12:31 AM

ORIGINAL: allAudi

Stage 3 - $16k
Labor - $4k
Struts and Springs
Bodykits, Exhaust, Custom power coated Rims, Short shifter, Recaro Seats, Radar detector and Ja**er.

Uhuh... pictures?

$30,000 really? If I bought a car then dumped $30,000 into it I would have bought a different car....

allAudi 11-20-2007 12:45 AM

I have a problem with speed, don't get me wrong Love the car and love audi.
Problem was that i got use to the power and the speed, i'm one of those people
that no matter what i drive 85-90 mph everyday and faster when pushed.

Just wanna go faster and get the rush i got at the beginning. MORE SPEED!!

allAudi 11-20-2007 12:56 AM

Will post pictures tomorrow have to take new ones, as i'm selling it. I wouldn't be selling but i found another car and going to start from scratch, it was either that or the next step would be to put 25k into my car. I love that car.

Oh almost forgot it also has built in radar jammer and detector, another extra..

Woodhead2k 11-20-2007 01:02 AM

Dropping 30k into an S4 will basically get it stage III+, what were you going to spend another 25k on? I don't think you get that I'm flying the BS flag until its been proven otherwise.

allAudi 11-20-2007 01:09 AM

I found a shop willing to push my car upto 600-800 horse power for $25k, you might not believe me.
Basically what i get is a brand new custom engine and all the stuff to make it work.
If i spent that promise you, that no matter what i'd never sell that car.
A guy with too much time and too much cash, that loves driving... YOU don't even know!!!

Why BS? Ask and i'll find the receipts or get you pictures. Plus i have all my old parts, which i'm giving not selling with the car.

S4speedfreak 11-20-2007 01:04 PM

ORIGINAL: Woodhead2k

ORIGINAL: allAudi

Stage 3 - $16k
Labor - $4k
Struts and Springs

Uhuh... pictures?

$30,000 really? If I bought a car then dumped $30,000 into it I would have bought a different car....
I second that

Blue_S4 11-20-2007 01:13 PM

prove it....

techbod 11-20-2007 01:21 PM

RE: I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your Audi's!!!!!!!!!!!!

cash isn't a factor on classics and a shameful question butttt I forgot how much I spent on my once owned xk120:(

allAudi 11-20-2007 03:42 PM

RE: I wanna know how much money you gear heads dump into your Audi's!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do i prove it? What do you want to see? Taking orders for pictures

techbod 11-20-2007 03:46 PM

you dont prove it you just boast or if you can show it then do so, im not going into my private collection but I have models of each car on my mantle:D

SchlafwagenS4 11-21-2007 08:39 AM

I would really like to see this 30k car. I wish I had 30k lol to spend on mods, but I am just a poor fulltimeworking semi-college attending guy. So please post about a million pictures of everything, interior, exterior, engine, with as complete a write up asyou can give us, of course don't forget soundsystem,tell us whatshop did the work, your impression of the shop ect ect.or even betterif you did ityour self, any drag times, ordyno sheets would be awesome! Please,so that wecan live vicariously through your all tooapparent ability to do what most of us wish we could. Otherwise j2luk IWBTPWP.

to3o 11-21-2007 09:52 AM

I believe that this is his/hers car >>> https://www.audiforums.com/m_714557/.../tm.htm#714557 (pics included)

" 2001 S4 Blk 65000 miles 1 owner Location: So Cal - LA/OC/SD Price:$25,000

Apr Stage 3
Neuspeed Short Shifter
Struts, Springs Think its HR
Power coated rims
5 piece Body kit - Not sure by who
Recaro two tone Seats
After market radio/dvd/nav with Ipod attachment
Cat-back exhaust 3 inch pipe- Apr
Built-in Radar Jammer and detector
Kill switch

Plus
I have alot of the old parts that i'm going to included. Like shock struts and springs which i changed in the 1st 2 months of owning the car, so they are almost brand new.
Shock wheels
Stock radio
Stock exhaust
Ext Exhaust "

SchlafwagenS4 11-21-2007 02:41 PM

ah maybe I miss understood lol I thought there was 30k put into the car in mods, not that the car itself cost 25k. this makes much much more sense. This car is very nice, very nice.

readimag 11-21-2007 11:08 PM

Back to what we were talking about ............ I would say $2,200 ish, glad gas is only $3.09 here for 93 oct.

lazyjayz 11-23-2007 12:35 AM

I'd say i spent about about $3400
1499 + tax and labor for the catbacks
1000 for the clearbra job and tint (20% back 35% front)
500 for the Carbonio Intake
100 for the interior neon lights + tax
300 for blacked out tailights and for Europlates