AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   S Car Model Line (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/)
-   -   Need Help contacting SSAC (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/need-help-contacting-ssac-129571/)

CamoA6 04-09-2009 08:56 AM

Need Help contacting SSAC

Does anyone have a phone number for SSAutochrome? I would much rather call them with my order then Fax it or email it.

pepsicolla 04-09-2009 04:39 PM

I have a number to the manager. It's on my desk at work. I'll post it tomorrow if you dont have it already.
Btw: They're brutal as far as communication goes. Fatimah, they're customer service rep. operates in 1st gear only. She's not very helpful unless she's taking orders.

CamoA6 04-09-2009 05:45 PM

How can you have a business and no sales telephone?

pepsicolla 04-09-2009 07:06 PM

I know, its BS right! I purchased the complete exhaust.....it sounds great, fit....ok, and the DP's are worth every penny.
Im having a problem with a warmup cat. CEL light (caused by the exhaust) and you wouldnt believe the hassle ive been getting from them. No responses, no returned calls, and flat out excuses.
It really is a buyer beware with them. I've heard good and bad. Many have problems with fitment and some weld issues.

CamoA6 04-09-2009 11:29 PM

So you have an SSAC? do you like it? You last post started out pretty good but ended up pretty scary. I just want my system within the next 2-3 weeks.

bigern45 04-10-2009 12:12 AM

what is their website or where do you find their product? im getting ready to do a project on my car and honestly im not worried about catalyst's working properly. im just wondering what size they run and where can i get'em???

SourDieselS4 04-10-2009 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by pepsicolla (Post 1070838)
I know, its BS right! I purchased the complete exhaust.....it sounds great, fit....ok, and the DP's are worth every penny.
Im having a problem with a warmup cat. CEL light (caused by the exhaust) and you wouldnt believe the hassle ive been getting from them. No responses, no returned calls, and flat out excuses.
It really is a buyer beware with them. I've heard good and bad. Many have problems with fitment and some weld issues.

Just wire in 2 diodes as per AW tech article and they the CEL will go away never to return. The secondary 02's arent used for anything except monitoring the efficiency of your cats. Screw rear 02's

I bought my downpipes from Issam at 034, i have his cell, email, username, direct line, etc.... but i guess i did pay 2X the SSAC price. You get what you pay for.... which in my case is beautiful 3" downpipes and great customer service :P

CamoA6 04-10-2009 08:28 AM

well HP, that is my other option. Waiting until the latest possible moment before waterfest and seeing how much I can save up and get the 034 3'' DPs and a AWE twin 1 cat back. I think 034 is probably the best QUALITY deal right now, unless you get a nice hook up at a exhaust shop. As for cat backs I was looking at obviously the SSAC, AWE twin 1 and the ASP tru dual 89mm.

pepsicolla 04-10-2009 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by SourDieselS4 (Post 1071021)
Just wire in 2 diodes as per AW tech article and they the CEL will go away never to return. The secondary 02's arent used for anything except monitoring the efficiency of your cats. Screw rear 02's:P

Thanks Diesel....I could definitely give that a try. Where is the AW tech article?
Im getting both warmup catalyst out of range.

CamoA6 04-10-2009 08:42 AM

Can I also get a Link to the 034 DP's?