AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   S Car Model Line (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/)
-   -   We are NOT the A4 Forum, NO MORE BOV threads!!!! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/s-car-model-line-13/we-not-a4-forum-no-more-bov-threads-60322/)

2k S4 04-11-2007 03:43 PM

We are NOT the A4 Forum, NO MORE BOV threads!!!!

Here is the skinny.

YOU CAN NOT RUN A BOV ON A CLOSED LOOP SYSTEM, UNLESS YOU GET A ECU TUNE FOR IT! End of story. If you don't want to spend the $1000 to get the car tuned, you can not run it. YOU WILL loose performance, you WILL get CELS, you will loose gas mileage, you WILL wear out a lot of expensive parts (cats, EGT's, plugs).

This will also happen with the Hybrid DV's. less so, but still happen.

So, stock, or just a chip, Bosh 710n. If you want more get the Forge 007. Spending $800 for Hybrid DV's is a waste of $$ to make your car run like POOP!!!

TKneedsS4 04-12-2007 06:01 AM

RE: We are NOT the A4 Fourm, NO MORE BOV threads!!!!

Right on Brutha!!!

Dr.S4 04-12-2007 09:54 AM

Glad this has been made a permanent fread!

Sick of all the WRX n00bs wanting there S4 to sound like a WRX[sm=chairshot.gif]

If u wont the Psssssssssssssssssh, Whooooooooosh sound or wat eva just get u gf to do it when u change gears:D

2k S4 04-12-2007 02:25 PM

You know, neither the STI, or the EVO use BOV, both use DV's & have the same issues running BOV's.

mattr7786 04-19-2007 02:18 AM

[sm=bling.gif]im so glad this is here..im sick of seeing this shit...

sooks 04-22-2007 04:50 PM

very nice 2k...good idea

blackmagics4 05-01-2007 02:00 AM

I knowI am new to the forum, butI came here becauseI like Audis and the performance they offer, not Jap cars like EVO'S or STI'S

TKneedsS4 05-01-2007 04:59 AM

hahahblack magic.... two of the moderators on these forums have Audis and Evo's hahah soo watch your tounge LOL...

AWD FTW!!!!!!

NYankee 05-14-2007 04:05 PM

thanks for clearing this up for everyone, eventhough its been posted a gazillion times. if you want the BOV noise why dont u get a air compresser put it in your trunk, and when u shift have it release air into a BOV hooked onto it lol. ok thats a dum idea, but i think it will work.
oh and about the Japanese cars: love the preformance-hate the style (unless kept modest and classy, none of that huge body kit sh*t)-love the price of them

TKneedsS4 05-14-2007 10:19 PM

Phew, heart dropped when i saw a new guy to the forums post here. Keeping it classy as i see nice car in the sig
SWEET MODS DUDE!!!!!:D