Power to the Pulley. It's here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 03:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Default Power to the Pulley. It's here.

Our 3.0T development has lead up to this. AWE Tuning and G.I.A.C. have been relentlessly testing and re-testing (yes, and then re-testing and re-testing) our Stage 2 Performance Pulley and the accompanying G.I.A.C. Stage 2 Performance Software to ensure that it is sound, worthy of substantial performance increases and ready for the rigors of everyday driving. Testing included everything from pushing the pulley and software to its limit at New Jersey Motorsports Park, to thousands miles of on-street testing, as well as countless 100+ mile journeys in both the heat of summer and freezing Philadelphia winters.

Simultaneously at G.I.A.C., beta testing and torture testing was taking place to ensure durability and functionality. A bi-coastal R&D undertaking.

Now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for

Let’s get to the power. It is good. Our in house AWE Tuning S4 produced 488 crank HP on race fuel. Daily driving power is equally impressive.

In summary: 488 crank horsepower, 430 crank tq on 100 octane.

Performance Pulley Suite

The AWE Tuning Stage 2 Performance Pulley suite is as follows:

AWE Tuning Stage 2 Performance Pulley Kit + G.I.A.C. Stage 2 Performance Software - Includes AWE Tuning Stage 2 Performance Pulley Kit (Pulley, Belt, Related Hardware, no removal tool) and G.I.A.C. Stage 2 Performance Software. [$1649.]

AWE Tuning Stage-2 Upgrade: Stage 2 Performance Pulley Kit and G.I.A.C. Stage 2 Performance Software - Pulley Kit and Software package combination for those who already have G.I.A.C. 3.0T Stage 1 Performance Software [$549.]

AWE Tuning 3.0T Pulley Removal Tool – Just the tool itself. Pulley and Software not included [$219]

B8.5 owners, don’t feel left out - Stage 2 Software for your car is coming.

So that’s that. Whew! Check out all the options and details on pricing, right here. Let’s do this.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:11 PM
Former Sponsor

Since launch, we have had a lot of inquiries about installation times and procedures for the 3.0T Pulley. To clear up questions that some are having in regards to install, check out this video below.

If you are still unsure of procedure or have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread, or PM me directly.