Show Time Has your ride won trophies and recognition in shows? Know of a meet for other Audi others? Step inside...

A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 10:06 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

allways have loved the srt 4 and yes its a lil rice but I would be caught in that thing just for the fact that it puts 250 to the ground

Old 08-13-2006, 11:05 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL

ORIGINAL: MilitantGrunt

Looks nice, but its Still a FWD car, not stereotyping, but I know a whole bunch of SRT4 owners, and they're full of themselves because they think its the fastest car in the world.

Ya, sux that it's FWD, Can't hook for crap!! lol.

Well, I'm not like the SRT owners that you may know, I'm not cocky and think I'm the fastest thing on the road, But there are alot of those owners out there that your describing, Which makes us (ME) look bad. Yes, it may seem weird that I'm posting pictures of a Neon on your forums, But just thought I would be a little feedback from some other people. Some like it, and some don't. Your entitled to your own opinion.

I only put down 283HP and 330TQ, Trust me, I don't consider to be the fastest/unstopable car out there. LOL.

Thank for the comments.

Old 08-14-2006, 10:24 PM
4th Gear

sup biaches. I see you've met my friend. he's cool as ****. anyway. he is a troll. don't let him tell you otherwise.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:06 AM
4th Gear

Like the paint (my fav color), like the wheels, not feeling the eyelids or the FWD. I generally don't like SRT owners because they come off as cocky ****** but I don't mind looking at that ride, it looks good.

Old 08-25-2006, 02:57 PM
1st Gear

I dunno I kinda like the eyelids, makes it look like a pissed off rat or something. Color is sweet. gold wheels, no thanks. How is the interior?

Seems like you expected to get a bunch of people replying saying how sweet that car looks. At least that what i get from your first couple post. This is an audi forum after all.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:18 PM
1st Gear

i have a buddy with an srt4. it is pretty sweet, so is your too. but it is just not an audi. no offense

Old 10-15-2006, 06:12 PM
2nd Gear

Nice ride my man, dont listen to all the haters with the hate mail. That's a fast ride period i dont give a shiat if its FWD.
i've got a FWD who cares if your a true car lover especially sports car how can you not like a car with those mods.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:14 PM
4th Gear

Is it 5speed? If its not you lose my respect!

Old 01-04-2007, 05:41 PM
1st Gear

i love it, no complaints what so ever

Old 01-04-2007, 07:29 PM
1st Gear

Theyre actually fun to drive, even if FWD, they are peppy little cars.

Thats a good base to build a domestic sleeper on

Quick Reply: A little photo shot the other day..Not an Audi so please don't flame LOL