Sights N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Audis, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

Good brand of CIGGS?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 AM
4th Gear
Default Good brand of CIGGS?

OK guys im just stressed as F***, really all i want to do is smoke my worries away(I dont care about the lung cancer crap, death seems quite welcoming in these S****y times) I cant take cigars anymore, sure i enjoy the occasionally cigar with good friends but latley i just need a quicky that i inhale in like 5 minutes instead of like an hour. all you smokers out there what would you reccomend as a good brand.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:33 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Good brand of CIGGS?

Oops wrong place. mods please move to Off topic.

Old 10-05-2006, 03:36 AM
1st Gear

camel turkish royals are the **** youll love them

Old 10-05-2006, 03:38 AM
5th Gear

^^^smoked those for a year until i started gettin a nasty cough. i say just roll a joint its got the calmin effect of a whole pack

EDIT: damn now you made me want one lol. ill be back in five

Old 10-05-2006, 04:25 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

OK guys im just stressed as F***, really all i want to do is smoke my worries away(I dont care about the lung cancer crap, death seems quite welcoming in these S****y times) I cant take cigars anymore, sure i enjoy the occasionally cigar with good friends but latley i just need a quicky that i inhale in like 5 minutes instead of like an hour. all you smokers out there what would you reccomend as a good brand.
My advice is don't graduate from cigars to cigaretts, you'll regret it.

Old 10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^yah, once you downgrade, and get hooked, it'll take you 20 years to put them down, if they dont' put YOU down, first.

That being said, I guess it depends on what sorta kick you want. Are we goung for an eventual deepening of your voice in to some sort of gravelly rasping shadow of how you sound now? If so, unfiltered anything will pretty much do tghe trick. Do you want to hafta suck hard enough to make teh veins on teh side of your head pop out? Go with an Ultra-Light. Do you like the taste of Mint with your smoke? Menthol... Other than that, I'd say, check out whatever most of teh smokers around you are smoking and go with that. The reason being that, when you're out of smokes, and you bum one from a co-worker, it'll be less annoying if you bum a brand you already smoke. The downside is that, if yousmoke teh same as teh peoople around you, they'll be bumming from YOU when they're out, too, which soemtines sucks. ESPECIALLY if you're down to your last 2-3, and you wanted to save on for teh ride home, or as an after-meal "relaxer." (cause, eating can be SOOOOO stressful)

<the above message was brough to you by a "mostly" former smoker>

Old 10-05-2006, 07:51 PM
4th Gear

im just looking for a nice smooth taste that wont linger after i havent smoked for a week. i just need something to calm me down. although a joint does sound pretty good right about now. ill see, camel turks are good though i light one every now and then with some buddies of mine.

Old 10-05-2006, 08:11 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

i just need something to calm me down.
Try valium.

Old 10-06-2006, 12:55 AM
5th Gear

Djarum Black cloves are my cancer of choice. I'm mainly a cigar guy myself, but as half the bar goes outside to smoke, it leaves me in a warm, dry, bar all by myself. Now I can stand outside in the cold rain with everyone else, hooray!

Old 10-06-2006, 07:34 AM
5th Gear

if your goin for a every once in a while smoke, you might wana try some cloves. turkish royals are nice and smooth compared to most but are probly worse for you than most. if this is like a once a week kinda thing defintely go with a joint. no cancer and much more calming. when i used to live in south florida every sunday afternoon i would head to the beach with an ipod and a 4g blunt. it was nice to be able to unwind, kick back, and just enjoy the beach and not have to worry bout anythin. and i think it made me a much nicer person

Quick Reply: Good brand of CIGGS?