South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV

I only have one pair of real UGG Classic Tall boot

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 01:37 AM
Banned
Default I only have one pair of real UGG Classic Tall boot

But the question is, how many times does this really and truly happen and to how many sheep for UGG Australia Classic Tall? The number is unknown, and knowing PETA, their information is usually exaggerated to an extent. They do this to shock people out of buying animal-made products UGG Australia Classic Tall; it’s the way they try and make lasting impressions on the public. Is this the most honest information to report to UGG Australia Classic Tall lovers? Not necessarily. But UGG Australia Classic Tall boots just use the wool, and will not kill the sheep.
For me, the information was eye-opening, but I only have one pair of real UGG Classic Tall boot, and I am going to still wear them. They were expensive and are very warm and very nice quality, and just the one pair of UGG Classic Tall most likely did not cause any sheep any harm. But it really comes down to a personal decision, and a matter of how extreme you are on the animal activism scale.

Here are the straight facts: merino sheep are not killed for the Jimmy Choo UGG, they are only sheared, and it is a known fact that sheep are more comfortable without their heavy wool coats. Sheepskin refers to a sheep’s wool, not their actual skin. And the outside and bottom of the Jimmy Choo UGG are synthetic. So there is a chance a sheep could be harmed in the process of obtaining its wool, but it is also just that: a small chance. Therefore, its completely up to you to decide whether you will discard your Jimmy Choo UGG for the possibility of animal cruelty, or stick with the trend and continue to wear your winter wooly boots.
Well, people certainly says so UGG Classic Tall Boots Women were beautiful . They have said that the merino sheep, whose wool is used to make UGG Classic Tall Boots Women, are sometimes tortured to death if they are a hassle in the process of getting their wool. They also say that since the merino sheep have to grow such huge amounts of wool UGG Classic Tall Boots Women, it creates folds in their skin which can get cut as the sheep is sheared and left as open wounds.