AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   South West (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/south-west-40/)
-   -   Dyno/BBQ Day! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/south-west-40/dyno-bbq-day-10210/)

SooprmanX 05-19-2005 02:29 PM

Dyno/BBQ Day!

Hey guys we are planning a Dyno/BBQ day for the last Sunday of June. That would be June 26th. This is going to be big and we are planning on getting as many people out here as possible. If you are in Austin, Dallas, Houston, or whatever you all should think about coming down. It would be worth it. The price to get it dyno'ed isn't that much. Well anyways, below is the information. Also, make sure and follow the link to our local forums and sign up and post about yourself in the "Check In" forum. See you guys there!

Place: Henderson Performance Technologies
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Address: 1660 Loop 337 New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Price: $45 for two runs, includes wideband O2 sensor and a printout of your dyno
What to bring: Bring snacks, drinks, and food. Not all of them but a little bit of something.
More Information: http://www.strictlyea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254

SooprmanX 05-30-2005 08:40 PM

RE: Dyno/BBQ Day!

Put it on your calendars guys! It will come up faster than you think!

SooprmanX 06-22-2005 03:44 AM

Alright guys, it is already almost time for the dyno day! We have tons of peeps showing up. It is going to be great. The directions are below. Hopefully you guys can make it over here and we can have a great meet.

Directions: You will take I-35N to Rueckle Rd. Exit 184. Turn left on to Loop 337. Then you will take 337 around New Braunfels till you get to River Road, (you will have passed NBHS and a Church) there will be a stoplight. Then there will be a Shell station in front of you on the left, the shop is the next Left after the stoplight

StrictlyEA's Homepage

SooprmanX 06-24-2005 10:23 PM

Alright guys its about that time. The dyno day is this Sunday. We are expecting somewhere around 30-40 cars so everyone is welcome. We are having some good food and some good times. It would be appreciated if you brought some sodas or beer or chips or whatever else. It is not required but appreciated!

Anyways, the directions are posted up above and you will see a black ZR1 Corvette parked out in front of the shop so you will know where it by that.

A few of the guys are going to be meeting at the Sonic on I-35 and 3009 at about 10:00 a.m. and leaving there at about 10:30 a.m. if you all watch to meet up with them then cruise out all together. The mapquest for the Sonic is below.

Anyways, if you can make it, then make it. It is going to be a lot of fun and we are going to get to see some nice cars making some big numbers. Don't forget to bring your camera!

Mapquest for Sonic
Dyno/BBQ Day Information

SooprmanX 06-27-2005 04:24 PM

Wow guys, the dyno day was just great. The turnout was huge and we had such a great time. The owner of the shop said it was the biggest turnout for a dyno day that they have had so far. I really want to thank H2O for showing up strong and all you other guys that came in from out of town. I really do appreciate you all coming. And I am sorry I didn not get to tell everyone bye whenever they left.

There were some very nice cars and we got some great footage and great pictures. In the next few days as people email me more pictures and movies I will be posting them on the website. And, if you have pictures or movies you would like to have place on the website of the dyno event, email them to me and we can put them up there. Below you will find the link to the gallery and if you scroll down to the bottom you will see the link for the Dyno/BBQ day.

Once again, a big thank you to everyone who showed up. And those of you who did not make it, we will be having another sometime around November and you are more than welcome to make it to that one!

Links to StrictlyEA's Gallery
StrictlyEA's Homepage
StrictlyEA's Forums