AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   South West (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/south-west-40/)
-   -   It's official, Texas Audi/VW meet 3/14/09 in Columbus, TX (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/south-west-40/its-official-texas-audi-vw-meet-3-14-09-columbus-tx-126240/)

ConroeA4 02-26-2009 12:34 AM

It's official, Texas Audi/VW meet 3/14/09 in Columbus, TX

Columbus, TX March 14th, 2009
Okay, I'm making it official. We are going to have a TEXAS Audi/VW meet in Columbus, TX. Columbus,TX is centrally located and easy to get to from Houston, Austin and San Antonio. It is at the crossroads of I10 and Hwy71, an hour from Houston, an hour twenty minutes from Austin and about two hours from SA. The plan is lets all meet up at 12 at Los Cabos Mexican food restaurant, located by the intersection of the highways. This is where the central meet will take place. If it becomes over crowded we will find another place near by to transit to. For lunch, I say everyone pitches in and brings something different, like hot dogs, buns, drinks, plasticware, napkins, hamburger patties, cheese, ice, etc. I will bring the grill and charcoal. From there I say we spend a couple hours looking at the cars and eating. After that, TerryOh knows of some nice back country roads in Columbus, so we will go on a spirited drive. I'm guessing by the time we are done with all of that we can go out to eat at Los Cabos. I will make a reservation in a week or two once we get more people signed up. All of Texas is invited, so come on down!!! Bring whomever you would like to come whether it be family or friends! The more people the better! I'm going to start a list below. This Will also be posted on other forums. Reply to thread stating if you can come or not and what you will bring and etc.
Maps;
Columbus
Los Cabos Restaurant
You can also view street view so you will recognize the place when you see it!

What needs to be brought;
1. grill
2. charcoal

3. hot dog wieners
4. hot dog buns
5. ketchup and mustard
6. hamburger patties
7. hamburger buns
8. cheese
9. pickels
10. drinks (non alcoholic too!)
11. ice
12. plasticware
13. napkins
15. more drinks
16. cooler
17. relish
18. mayonnaise
19. anything else you can think of!
20. and more drinks

Note* The items that are grayed out have already been signed up for someone to bring.

Oh and everyone, bring your own fold up chairs if you wish to have a place to sit! Where we are meeting at may not have tables or chairs.

Hope to see everyone of you there!
My phone number is 832/628/9800
Cameron
Note* Houston people pm me if you would like to form a fleet of cars for the drive up there!

Please reply with what car and what item you are bringing!

People who are coming;

1. ConroeA4 - Audi A4 - Grill, charcoal, lighter fluid
2. biketsai - Audi A4 - Audizine.com hot dog wenies

Note* Originally posted on TexasAudiGroup.com

ConroeA4 02-26-2009 01:45 AM

bump!