AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Special/Group Buy Classifieds (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/special-group-buy-classifieds-17/)
-   -   Bilstein Group Purchase!!!!!! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/special-group-buy-classifieds-17/bilstein-group-purchase-32961/)

CekretPerformance 05-30-2006 03:18 PM

Bilstein Group Purchase!!!!!!

OK, so here it is... the Bilstein GP!!!!! We asked you guys what YOU wanted to see and this had more intrest than everything else so this one is the first on the list to help you guys out. Whats this GP for??? ANYTHING Bilstein makes, weather it be car or truck. Now for the details...

How does Cekret Performance do GP's? We like to get the minimum orders taken care of and get it locked in ASAP. A few days before the close of the GP we will charge the credit cards. At this time if it is a special order product, you are 100% locked in and they are yours. If it is not special order and they are on the shelf in our warehouse we will charge a 20% restocking fee. Most products to fill each GP are ordered at the end of the GP. They usually take 1-2 weeks to ship from here, but some items could take longer based on the size of the group purchase and availability with the manufacturer. Depending on the product and our available stock, some orders will be shipped from here shortly after the GP comes to a close.

If you are interested you should get your order in fast so we can meet the minimum for the GP. Minimum for this order is going to be 10 full cars. If you decide to jump in early and we do not meet the minimum there is no need to worry about hassles. Since we do not charge unless the GP is at it's minimum you have nothing to worry about.

Bilstein has MAP pricing and the prices will definitly be too low to print so there will be a lot of phone, and PM contact in this GP.

If you are interested in a specific part number, please reply with the PN, and we will get you the price ASAP.

So AF, lets get this rocking and rolling!!! I am looking forward to this so lets make it a good one!

If you want in, please reply, call, or PM me here!!!!

Please do not post the prices we quote you, because of controlled pricing that could very well end the GP!!!

BaconBait 05-30-2006 11:06 PM

RE: Bilstein Group Purchase!!!!!!

Sounds good! Too bad I already have some bilsteins.

TheJazz7 05-31-2006 12:30 AM

I'll get this party started....you've got PM!

A4 the Quattro 05-31-2006 06:05 AM

are you going to be able to do/obtain the bilstein groved shocks?

K1196A 05-31-2006 11:59 AM

mail sent .......lmk!

CekretPerformance 05-31-2006 02:38 PM

Sorry for the slow response guys. Some guy in a truck hit the pole outside the shop and we lost all power for the majority of yesterday and we are really behind. We have had a GREAT response to this GP already!!! I will reply to all the PM's, and questions asap. Sit tight, we have not forgot about you!!! Sorry for the delay guys.

TheTrap 06-01-2006 04:13 AM

You've got PM!

CekretPerformance 06-01-2006 01:25 PM

ok, we are still a little slow here, and we are trying to work out a deal where we can get stuff even cheaper for you guys. If we can get 20 cars in on this we can get an AMAZING price. How do you guys feel about waiting until we get 20 cars to end the GP if the price is right?

18T 06-01-2006 03:44 PM

Youve got PM!!

BaconBait 06-01-2006 04:32 PM

ORIGINAL: CekretPerformance

ok, we are still a little slow here, and we are trying to work out a deal where we can get stuff even cheaper for you guys. If we can get 20 cars in on this we can get an AMAZING price. How do you guys feel about waiting until we get 20 cars to end the GP if the price is right?
How many cars are in so far?