AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Special/Group Buy Classifieds (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/special-group-buy-classifieds-17/)
-   -   New Speedtuning Group buy! Same rules as last time for $125 chip (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/special-group-buy-classifieds-17/new-speedtuning-group-buy-same-rules-last-time-%24125-chip-178116/)

auh 01-10-2012 11:52 PM

New Speedtuning Group buy! Same rules as last time for $125 chip

Hey Guys,

I started this thread on Audizine and it got deleted and I was given a warning, apparently they don't allow users to organize a group buy, but anywho...

I spoke to Oliver today and he said if I can get 10 people in on this group buy he would sell us the 1.3bar Speedtuning Chip for $125 plus shipping. This is the same as the group buy done 2 years ago, and I know in that thread there were tons of people that were upset they missed out on a great purchase!

Many people in many forums have claimed this chip being as good as an APR chip or GIAC chip which both cost $400+ for the same power.

Email me if you want in on this! and I will update the list as people are interested.

My email is groovy914 (at) gmail (dot) com

I need you to email me your cars info, name and address! Also Speedtuning needs the payment upfront. Also this group buy isn't limited to the B5, its good for all 1.8t models up to stage 2. If you have another VW/Audi you're interested in let me know cause the pricing will be a little different. Yes that means your Audi that isn't an A4 is also eligible. We already have one guy in with his A6 2.7t. We just need a few more people to get in on this for it to happen.

UPDATE!!! here are some added details. Same day turn around, they will schedule the shipping with each customer, US$ 10.00 for USPS Priority S/H, US$ 20.00 for USPS Express S/H.

1. filled on Audizine(StephenCox)
2. filled on Audizine(discontained)
3. filled on Audizine(h3o)
4. das_boosthead (maybe)
5. filled via email
6. filled via email
7. filled via email
8. jacoboo432
9. Sheasta

discontained 01-11-2012 12:39 AM

do you by chance know the turnaround time frame? (estimated is fine)

superdooperme 01-11-2012 01:27 AM

Originally Posted by discontained (Post 1357774)
do you by chance know the turnaround time frame? (estimated is fine)

thats a good question, also wondering about payment. do we write a check and mail it straight to them once we get the list filled?

auh 01-11-2012 08:57 AM

Right now I'm just guessing, but from other feedback on Speedtuning it looks like turn around time is the flash should be same day as when they get the ECU. As far as payment goes, as soon as we get 10 I'll let everyone know to send in payment. I don't want people to send in early if it takes forever for the list to fill up.

auh 01-11-2012 09:42 AM

Ok, so some more details. Same day turn around, they will schedule the shipping with each customer, US$ 10.00 for USPS Priority S/H, US$ 20.00 for USPS Express S/H.

auh 01-15-2012 11:17 PM

Ok guys, sorry to post this but I just had the first person back out of the deal. This is a great group buy for a great price if we can find 10 people!

List has been updated

superdooperme 01-16-2012 02:10 AM

im definitely still in!

(im user "Stephencox" on audizine)

sb301 01-25-2012 06:03 PM

So...? Is there enough people?

auh 01-25-2012 06:11 PM

The list is still up to date unfortunately. Lots of interest at first and now its all kinda died off. However I'm not giving up yet! I'm still keeping this group buy open until we hit 10!

auh 02-03-2012 01:20 PM

Alright guys, we are getting so close! We just need 4 more people! List has been updated!