Special/Group Buy Classifieds Member organized Group Buys and Special Order items.

Nokian Winter Tire Discount for all Club Members!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 03:31 PM
1st Gear
Default Nokian Winter Tire Discount for all Club Members!

We would like to offer all club members a discount on Nokian Winter Tires. Headquartered in Finland, Nokian is one of the most highly regarded manufacturers of winter tires world-wide, but their base is mainly in Scandinavia, Europe and Russia. Now through Feb 29th, 2008, we will offer $10 off per Nokian Winter Tire/$40 off per Nokian set with FREE SHIPPING to the Continental US and NO sales tax outside of MI. We are open to extending the discount on all Nokian Models including the brand new Hakkapeliita 5 and Hakka 5 SUV, the studless Hakka RSI in addition to the new All-Weather WR G2...my Sales Team here is on-board and will be able and ready to offer the discount as well, use coupon code: CARCLUB. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and we are looking extremely forward to this partnership and providing your group with the World's best Winter Tires!

Josh
Tires By Web
800-576-1009 ext 775
tiresbyweb@tiresbyweb.com
http://www.tiresbyweb.com

For a Description of the Winter Tires Available from Nokian:
[/b]
Hakkapeliitta5 and Hakkapeliitta 5 SUV[/b]–NewestHakkapeliitta tire available.This studdable tire features silica compound mixed with Canola Oilwithsquare stud-hole designthat has led to multiple wins in European Auto Magazine Tire Tests for “Grip on Ice” categories.
[/i][/b]
Nokian All Weather WR G2[/i][/b] – Building upon the success of the Original Nokian All-Weather Tire, the WR, this next generation tire features improvements on snow and ice grip while having a tread compound that reduces tire rolling resistance saving you money spent on fuel. This tire also utilizes a Manufacturing Process that uses only low aromatic, purified oils helping to protect the environment.
[/i][/b]
Nokian All Weather WR/WR SUV[/i][/b] - The world's original only All-Weather Tire to carry a Severe Service Symbol exceeding government snow regulations. Quite impressive and a great all around tire (in dry too!).

Hakkapeliitta RSi (Rain, Snow, and Ice)[/i][/b] - A dedicated winter tire with superb slush/wet traction. A really aggressive tread and sipe pattern that has a shark tooth like effect. They call it a "brake booster" design.

Hakka 4[/i][/b], Hakka 2 &[/i][/b] Hakka SUV[/i][/b] – Tried and True Studdable Winter Tires for Cars, Trucks and SUV’s.

Old 02-28-2008, 10:27 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Nokian Winter Tire Discount for all Club Members!

I've used the Nokian WR's and they kick a**!

Old 04-09-2008, 11:20 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Nokian Winter Tire Discount for all Club Members!

they are ok but really noisey, would rather run bfg