Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2K S4 vs. Lexus IS 350

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:43 PM
1st Gear
Default 2K S4 vs. Lexus IS 350

Well, its 10pm. Dropping off my women's co-worker after their classy x-mas party @ the Flamingo hotel. We come up to a red light in the right lane with a Lexus in front of me and a taxi beside him. No big deal......then the light turns green. Both the taxi and IS 350 floor it. We laugh as the Lexus overtakes the taxi. Then the next light turns red, right before the on-ramp to HW12. They go again with the same results and proceed to get on HW12 with me just staying behind the Lex, its a two lane on ramp with the right lane as the next exit and the left merging to the slow lane. Looking to end the evening with some amusement, I stay a car length behind the Lexus switching to the fast lane. First he accelerates to 110, Im in 4th gear closing in faster than I would think, so I put it in 6th and hold with him......Keep in mind he had no-one in his car and I have my old lady and her friend in the back. (they're both of reasonable size with a combined weight of at-least 400lbs....I weigh 150) Then as we approach a couple cars he slows to 75. Once they move to the right hes on it again.....I have to put it in 4th to catch up, but do so with ease. He never went faster than 110. There were ALOT of cops out, seeing some before this event and others passing the other direction. So I thought keeping this guy in front as cop watch would be a good idea. Concluding this spectacle of man and his car, because my bitch was barking at me the whole time, I proceeded to take the San Fransisco junction to HW101 with the IS 350 going the same way. Now this change over to HW101 is a two lane downward spiral equaling 270 deg. of rotation. I was concentrating on my driving too much to see how fast we were going, but I took the tighter right lane and he the wider left as my tires were intermittently chirping. Thinking back, I had to be in 3rd because my exhaust tone was low and I know I can take a single lane right hand turn with no passengers @ 45mph with no loss of traction......so maybe 55. I could have passed him even now but kept my nose at his front tire. Then as we straighten out to a merging of a single lane I let him pass, and it was a good thing. Not letting down, he passes me and I stay on his ***. Very shortly after, we pass a highway patrol with a car pulled over. Were doing 80 as my 3rd is screaming by. We merged onto HW101 and the traffic got dense. After passing that cop I cooled my jets, but that IS 350 just kept weaving in and out till he was gone. Im done.....my point an any event like this is just how striking my stage 2 S4, even with ALL the added weight, can take the every day out of the cereal box car.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM
1st Gear

Good job Chubby Chaser

Old 12-23-2008, 05:10 PM

^^^ lol

Old 12-23-2008, 07:34 PM
1st Gear

Hey! I'm down with ALL types of women. Any time your with one type for too long you start looking for something different. Sometimes you want to break those bony bitches like a twig, and others you want a work-out from having to use some muscle...you know what I'm saying!

Old 12-23-2008, 07:42 PM

lol yup!
"its all pink inside"