Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

A4 1.8T vs GTO

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: A4 1.8T vs GTO

that is a redic story and you sir either have really big ***** or a very little brain maybe a healthy combo of the two.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:27 PM

Sweet if its real,i can relate lol. YOu should wait several months 2a year depending on your state b4 posting online vids or comments on chases. .02 Never know if one lucky cop will stumble on to a thread after googling.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:54 PM
2nd Gear

Some people never learn...dumb move, dumb decision, dumb story = dumbs***.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:06 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

All I have to say is this, you are a MOTHERFUCKING DUMBASS.

That is all, *******.
Dude you get a little old at times.

I woulda done what he did... yeah street racing is stupid. But he made the choice to do that, mine as well make the choice to blow by the cop.

I know when I was on the backroads, if I pass a cop sitting at "0" and im going "80-100" im gonna punch it and keep going... Im not about to get a ticket.[:'(]

Old 11-14-2007, 11:09 AM
4th Gear

But yeah, that must have been an insane adrenaline rush. I'd take out 144th street.. dont know where that is. But don't give the cops any chance of screwing you over.

I got in a similar situation.. except I wasnt street racing. I was running from somebody, but it was probably this single most fun thing I've ever done in my car.[8D]

And like SCG said.. S**t happens.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:02 PM
1st Gear

yeah something similar happened to me, but not anywhere close to that speed, I was playing around with a corvette, just going round 50 or 60 in a 40, just foolin, then a cop hiding on the side of the road puts on his lights, so I just made a left, then right and so on and so forth zig zagging my way away haha.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:26 AM

We need a popcorn eating smiley.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

All I have to say is this, you are a MOTHERFUCKING DUMBASS.

That is all, *******.
Dude you get a little old at times.

I woulda done what he did... yeah street racing is stupid. But he made the choice to do that, mine as well make the choice to blow by the cop.

I know when I was on the backroads, if I pass a cop sitting at "0" and im going "80-100" im gonna punch it and keep going... Im not about to get a ticket.[:'(]

I'll take getting a little old. Read what the dumbass you're defending wrote:

"I look at my speed and it reads around 115mph(This in on a 45mph)"

"I think to my self, you just got a 78mph a 45mph 2 weeks ago, and costs you a little over 300 dollars and if i get caught going that fast again its a 6 month license suspension + a big *** fine. "

"I plow down 144th street at 120 mphs and see my little my neighboor hood. I decide to risk it and slam on the breaks and take a left turn running a red light at about 40 mph."

All that **** in one post from a noob. Listen Amze, I like you, I think you're a tad immature and maybe haven't seen or been in accidents. Let me put it this way, if that guy would've hit and killed someone, say my sister, I would've tracked him down and killed him. Thank whomever you like, that it didn't happen. But if in his huge error of judgement, which he hasn't made any indication he regrets, and killed someone I seriously doubt you'd be so cavalier as to say something along the line of "... like SCG said.. S**t happens."

This is not a street racing forum. There is no reason to be in situations where you have to run from cops. I'm okay with an occasional blast down the highway on a clear night, in a capable car with properly inflated tires and no distraction. There you risk running into a deer and dying. Fine by me, what he said he did was endanger the public and the officers involved safety. For that I'll say it again, he is a motherfucking dumbass.

I also followed that up with a "let's just hope he learned something". I wasn't condoning his actions, as they were foolish. But, it's all over w/ now. So hopefully he learned a lesson, and won't do anything like that again.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:06 PM
2nd Gear

My dads company maufactures hydraulic rescue tools and business is good because of ppl like Kyle09 and those like him whodrivewith reckless abandon . If it weren't for the fact that more times than not innocent peopleare hurt I would say idiots like y'all should go for it, as the end result would have a darwinian type of justice.

Old 11-16-2007, 05:09 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Swaynest

My dads company maufactures hydraulic rescue tools and business is good because of ppl like Kyle09 and those like him whodrivewith reckless abandon . If it weren't for the fact that more times than not innocent peopleare hurt I would say idiots like y'all should go for it, as the end result would have a darwinian type of justice.

Good comment. But like everybody else, I bet Kyle09 thinks he is ammune to crashing because he is such a great driver.