AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Street/Strip (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/street-strip-34/)
-   -   Poor civic and tiburon..owned! (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/street-strip-34/poor-civic-tiburon-owned-78891/)

quattrosedan 10-19-2007 04:18 PM

Poor civic and tiburon..owned!

Heh, I was just pulling out of the gas station today where the lanes go to three from four, and I noticed a late 90s civic w/ at least an exhaust and a v6 tiburon starting to race at the light. So I get on it a little after they do and end up flying past both of them before they get to the speed limit....pretty funny situation, for me at least. Hopefully I can get to the track soon to see what the car can do in a 1/4.

Amze 10-19-2007 05:27 PM

RE: Poor civic and tiburon..owned!

Haha, Nice car man.. impressive mods:D

quattrosedan 10-21-2007 01:18 PM

thanks bro......it will be a LOT faster when I actually get some good tuning....or go standalone.

tsbpenguin 10-21-2007 03:38 PM

Haha 90's civic and a tiburon. Leave the ricers to race themselves, race something worth your time.

smarsenal 10-21-2007 04:51 PM

Yeah, ricers are way too slow to take seriously. lol

Oh wait, I traded in my B7 S4 for rice so I can go faster around the track. Sorry, nevermind what I said.

Z06guy 10-23-2007 03:59 AM

ORIGINAL: smarsenal

Yeah, ricers are way too slow to take seriously. lol

Oh wait, I traded in my B7 S4 for rice so I can go faster around the track. Sorry, nevermind what I said.
No you didn't.

Z06guy 10-23-2007 04:02 AM

My older brother who is not even into cars once told me he was lined up agianst a couple compacts racing each other at a light on a six lane divided.He told me he floored it and beat them both. His car: '93 Towncar 5.0. Yeah...... sucks to be those guys.

smarsenal 10-23-2007 04:56 PM

Actually, I did. The Evo is a track monster and a car that's made to modify. It's very addicting actually. No comparison on the track. The S4 was a beautiful car, but it was a hog on the track. My Evo is almost 900 lbs lighter and more than 100 whp than the S4. Mild understeer verse moderate with the S4. The Evo has accelleration that will snap your neck in half. My daily driver is an A3, but nothing puts a smile on my face like the Evo.

Now, I was just joking about the "rice" comment. I also cannot stand all these fart canned civics that think they are 2fastandfurious. You just have to be careful when stereotyping all Japanese cars. Check out the new Skyline GTR and NSX that are coming down the pipe. I'm actually thinking strongly about the new GTR.

datsun280zturbo 10-23-2007 05:24 PM

I think that was the point. EVO MR is not rice.

Z06guy 10-24-2007 12:43 AM

ORIGINAL: datsun280zturbo

I think that was the point. EVO MR is not rice.
Exactly. You don't need to take offense when people talk about ricers. Everybody knows the EVO is not one. Nobody said all Japanese cars are rice or even inferred it. Besides, the Tiburon is not even Japanese.