Do i start with sensor when front is raising randomly - AudiForums.com

Suspension Is your ride slammed to the ground? Did you lift it so high you need a ladder to get in? Step in and let's talk about it.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:45 PM
1st Gear

Default Do i start with sensor when front is raising randomly

I have an audi A8 04
My front end wasnt properly raising which led to my front end being badly ripped a couple times before it was realized (im not even sure who was first at this between me and my curbs or the tire repair guys).

Needless to say there is a good deal of damage and im on limited budget at the moment.

My front end will eventually lift but its a daily game to figure out when or how. The headlight light is on as is abs but not sure they are related.

I need to start somewhere and this as well as brakes need to be it. I JUST NEED HELP FIGURING OUT WHAT THIS IS BECAUSE I CANT DRIVE IT IF SHOCKS DONT PUMP UP FOR SEVERAL MILES.

Thanks for any advice and if anyone knows a mechanic around bishop that would be awesome.
Ronda