Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > VAG-COM
CA Northbay - Petaluma. Would anyone help mobile rosstech/vagcom? >

CA Northbay - Petaluma. Would anyone help mobile rosstech/vagcom?

VAG-COM (*New* section) Need some help with a VAG-COM? Have some good advice to offer others using a VAG-COM?

CA Northbay - Petaluma. Would anyone help mobile rosstech/vagcom?

Old 01-05-2016, 01:00 PM
1st Gear
Exclamation CA Northbay - Petaluma. Would anyone help mobile rosstech/vagcom?

Hello All!

I am brand new to this forum, this is regarding my GFs car, 2004 A4 1.8t FWD

I briefly owned an A4 in 2005 but otherwise generally a DIY guy on Jeeps / Chevys

Vehicle will not start after being parked, starter works and tries to turn over
Gas pressure is good, plugs looked bad and two tube seals had failed, replaced them and cleaned ignition coils, air filter alright, no codes, battery holds charge

Aware this could be Cam/MAF/Coolent Sensor/ECU and others
Should I do a compression check?

Recently replaced CCV valve and check valves, car was running fine again. Previous to that it had an intermittent EPC code which was not recorded, and disappeared either prior to or due to CCV valve replacment

Hoping this is not timing, curious about how to check ignition coils and whether they might be covered on an Audi recall for this year/make

Big question is, does anyone have and might be willing to mobilize the rosstech/audi specific reader to the vehicle?

It's located near the Caufield overpass in Petaluma, just don't really want to tow it into a shop just yet as that means 1hr min diagnostics +++

We could compensate some, trying to handle internally because this car has been a hole in the pocket already

Cheers Y'all!
CAR WARS!!!!