Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > VAG-COM
help - Harrogate area VAG - COM / VCDS >

help - Harrogate area VAG - COM / VCDS

VAG-COM (*New* section) Need some help with a VAG-COM? Have some good advice to offer others using a VAG-COM?

help - Harrogate area VAG - COM / VCDS

Old 04-07-2013, 02:07 PM
1st Gear
Default help - Harrogate area VAG - COM / VCDS

hi,
help please. is there a member in the harrogate area with a VAG cable and software that would be willing to earn a few beer tokens to change the following settings for me?:

1. id like to change from 2 press on the keyfob to 1 press on the keyfob and all doors and boot are unlocked together
2. id like the 'chirp' to activate when unlocking / locking the doors
3. id like the needle sweep option activated for when the car starts up
4. id like to alter the steering wheel controls so that on the thumbwheel the track change up is for forward and down is for backwards.

the small amout ive read seems to point to the VAG-COM cable and s/w could do the above but i dont know the exact one i'd need so someone with the expertise to do for me would be great

many thanks in advance

Old 04-08-2013, 07:50 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by doobyson View Post
hi,
help please. is there a member in the harrogate area with a VAG cable and software that would be willing to earn a few beer tokens to change the following settings for me?:

1. id like to change from 2 press on the keyfob to 1 press on the keyfob and all doors and boot are unlocked together
2. id like the 'chirp' to activate when unlocking / locking the doors
3. id like the needle sweep option activated for when the car starts up
4. id like to alter the steering wheel controls so that on the thumbwheel the track change up is for forward and down is for backwards.

the small amout ive read seems to point to the VAG-COM cable and s/w could do the above but i dont know the exact one i'd need so someone with the expertise to do for me would be great

many thanks in advance
what car is it??(year/gen) b5-b6 cannot do gauge sweep on key ign on. can only do it during output test. b7+ can do it.