Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

1995 Audi S6 FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 12:05 AM
1st Gear
Default 1995 Audi S6 FOR SALE

Hey i Hav an 1995 Audi s6 2.2l 5cyl turbo for sale. It is peral White, Runs and drives well, Has eather a leaky PS Pump or a leak in the hose somewhere,Driver leather seat is a little worn!OTHER THAN THAT AWSOME CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!
ASKING $8000

1995 Audi S6 Performance[*]Turbo intercooled compressor[*]2,226 cc 2.2 liters 5 in-line front longitudinal engine with 81 mm bore, 86.4 mm stroke, 9.3 compression ratio, cast iron block, light alloy head, double overhead cam, automatic valve adjustment and four valves per cylinder[*]Unleaded fuel[*]Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 10.2[*]Multi-point injection fuel system[*]Main 75 liter fuel tank[*]Power: 169 kW , 227 HP @ 5,900 rpm; 258 ft lb @ 1,950 rpm
[ul][/ul]

1995 Audi S6 Handling[*]ABS[*]4.111:1 axle ratio[*]Front and rear differential lock[*]Four disc brakes including four ventilated discs[*]Electronic traction control via ABS[*]Immobilizer[*]Center viscous limited slip differential[*]Spacesaver steel rim internal spare wheel[*]Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs , strut rear suspension independent with coil springs
[ul][/ul]

1995 Audi S6 Exterior[*]Body color medium body side molding[*]Front and rear body color impact absorbing bumpers[*]Chrome/bright trim[*]Driver power heated black door mirrors , passenger power heated body color door mirrors with wide angle[*]External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,892, overall width (mm): 1,803, overall height (mm): 1,499, wheelbase (mm): 2,692, front track (mm): 1,562, rear track (mm): 1,527 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 10,485[*][*]High pressure headlight cleaners[*]Complex surface lens halogen bulb twin headlights[*]Luxury trim leather on gearknob[*]Gloss paint[*]Fixed rear window[*][*]Front glass electric tilting sliding sunroof with sunshade[*]Tinted glass[*]Weights: curb weight (kg) 1,780[*]Two-speed windshield wipers with fixed intermittent wipe
[ul][/ul]

1995 Audi S6 Interior[*]CFC free liquid air conditioning with climate control[*]Roof antenna[*]Remote control anti-theft protection[*]Front illuminated ashtray , rear ashtray[*]Audio anti-theft protection: code[*]Stereo audio system with AM/FM[*]Flexible cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf[*]Cargo area light[*]Cargo capacity: rear seat up; to lower window (liters): 960, rear seat down (liters): 1,855, all seats in place (liters): 960 and all seats removed (liters): 1,855[*]Hands-free cellular phone[*]Removable child safety seat on 3rd row seats[*]Front seats illuminated cigar lighter[*]Analog clock[*]Floor full console with covered storage box[*]Delayed/fade courtesy lights with four switches in footwell[*]Steering wheel mounted cruise control[*]Front seats and rear seats cup holders[*]Door ajar warning[*]Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat[*]External temperature gauge[*]Floor covering: carpet in passenger compartment and carpet in load area[*]Carpet floor mats[*]Driver and passenger front airbag[*]Sports seat[*]3-point reel height adjustable front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners[*]Adjustable front seat center armrest with integral box[*]Lockable illuminated glove compartment with lid[*]Height adjustable head restraints on front seats , head restraints on rear seats[*]Heated washer[*]Illuminated entry system on interior and ignition key surround[*]Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 973, rear headroom (mm): 955, front leg room (mm): 1,077, rear leg room (mm): 884, front shoulder room (mm): 1,435, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,427 and interior volume (liters): 2,582[*]Low fuel level warning[*]Memorized adjustment with four settings on door mirror position with four driver's seat positions[*]Remote power locks with internal switch includes trunk/hatch, includes fuel filler door, includes sunroof and includes power windows[*]Vehicle speed proportional power steering[*]Front power windows with door mounted switches, safety operation and two one-touch , rear power windows with door mounted switches and safety operation[*]Front and rear reading lights[*]3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side with pre-tensioners , 3-point reel rear seat belts on passenger side with pre-tensioners , lap reel rear seat belts on center side[*]Folding rear seat center armrest[*]Split bench asymmetrical rear seats[*]Rear view mirror[*]Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release[*]Front seat back storage[*]Leather seat upholstery with additional upgraded cloth/velour[*][*]Service interval indicator[*]Nine speakers[*]Leather covered steering wheel[*]Tachometer[*]3-point reel third row seat belts on driver side and passenger side[*]Rear facing bench removable one-piece third row seats with capacity two[*]Driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirror[*]Ventilation system with variable fan speeds, recirculation setting and rear seat heater ducts
[ul][/ul]

Old 07-12-2007, 01:00 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: 1995 Audi S6 FOR SALE

i see you finally put up the S6 for sale still wanna trade for my A4. also try posting up some pics.

Old 09-08-2007, 01:41 AM
Default RE: 1995 Audi S6 FOR SALE

Hi, Is the car still for sale? Tom

Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM

email me at mcacaj@gmail.com im very interested at you s6 email me so we can talk business
thanks

Old 03-25-2010, 06:24 PM
Default wow

he did you sell your car? what did you get out of your s6 im selling mine but im only asking 5000 for mine

Old 03-27-2010, 08:58 PM
Default audi S6

i have a 1995 audi s6 for sale with 157 000 original miles, and the way u can tell is of the condition of the car, there absolutely no cracks on the leather seats, rust free, u can not find one rust spot on the car, the car is stock, there is no performance upgrades on the car, the clutch is stock since 1995 and its still strong, because there was no abuse on the car so the clutch lasted since 1995, no oil leaks runs and drives very good, over all the car for its age is 10 out of 10 rating, ther is few rock chips on the front, and the head light lenses are both cracked from the rock chips, which i found on ebay for $32 a peace, otherwise there is nothing wrong with the car at all and i have over $7000 in maintenance receipts that will come with the car.
MY ASKING PRICE IS $8400 OBO
and i can guarantee u will not find a S6 in a better condition and well taken care of then this one. email me for pictures and more info
$8400 OBO
mcacaj@gmail.com