Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2000.5 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro Manual parts or repair! 2,000 OBO

Old 02-17-2012, 03:28 PM
1st Gear
Default 2000.5 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro Manual parts or repair! 2,000 OBO

i hate to do it.. but i need to cut my losses on this one.. i have a 2000.5 Audi A4 1.8t manual trans quattro ATW engine code for sale... its priced for a parts car or atleast what i think its worth... need it gone ASAP..

The good..
Neuspeed springs
drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic low dust pads (fairly new)
bran new tires
it has the Diode mod and a Manual boost controller can be set to 15PSI the way it sits according to what i have read. ive also had it set that high at one point and it ran just fine pulls hard as hell..
it has a boost guage that i put in the left side middle air vent (its not perfect, could be cleaned up a lil bit i just never finished it) it works 20 psi max.
has a no named indash 7in touch screen unit (i will also throw in the stock head unit. someone either tried to steal it or take it out im not sure i bought it the way it is but the left side of the stock unit is all busted up it still works perfectly its missing the program 6 button)
paint is pretty clean normal ware and tare there
interior is tan leather its in pretty good shape aside from a few Cig burns on the driver side pillar (bought it that way)
has HID's not the stock ones.. the previous owner put them in.. they are the hyper white ones..
APR turbo inlet pipe.
new stock inter-cooler rubber hoses..
painted stock wheels (dark gun metal color)
bran new down pipe/flex pipe..

now The bad...

needs a passenger side front axel
needs a clutch
the syncro in third gear went out in it so it either needs a syncro or a whole trans take your pick..
i think the turn signal relay is going out as the turn signals are very temperamental
needs some sort of heat sheild between the turbo manifold and the intake cuz if you sit idle to long it sucks in the hot air and then runs kinda funny..
needs a front bummper i hit a raccoon and messed up the whole bottom half of the bumper.. (the aluminum support beam behind the bumper also needs replaced but usually when you get a new bumper it comes with it cuz of how the plastic bumper peice is mounted to it.)

i cant really think of anything else.... i bought the car about a year ago from a dealership in PA for $4200 it needed a clutch so i had the dealer put one in it... could use a new one raising the boost has warn it down a bit..it still drives just fine no slipping or anything inless you try to dump it.. i just havent had the money to do it.. i bought it with 130k on it and it now has 140k ish on it....

$2,000 OBO takes it.. i figure its worth atleast that maybe even more.. but like i said my loss is your gain...

i live in Chesapeake City MD 21915.. feel free to map quest me.. i really love this car and ive tried my hardiest to get it fixed up to look good.. but i just dont have the time and money to do it anymore.. when the syncro in third went it was the last straw for me.... dont low ball me.. and dont waste my time.. either you want it.. or you dont.. if it wont sell ill cut my losses and part it out and scrap it..

i will be adding pics to either this thread or my profile on here.. contact me threw here for now.. either PM or just post in the thread..

Old 02-17-2012, 03:33 PM
1st Gear

the pic in my sig is the car the day after i bought it.. i will try to post newier pics.. some of them are on my facebook.. at John Siefkas | Facebook my profile shouldnt be private so you should be able to get to my 2000.5 Audi A4 forsale album.. ive just now updated the pics.. some of the best ones i have taken of the car are in there.. and some of the newiest ones are there.. it pretty much looks exactly like the ones with the rims painted not much really has changed.. some of the pics show a single tiped exhaust that is not longer on there it has the stock exhaust on it now..

Last edited by numlock4045; 02-17-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:51 PM
1st Gear

Bump Bump Bump

Old 02-19-2012, 03:45 AM
1st Gear

is she still up for sale bud?

Old 02-25-2012, 01:22 AM
1st Gear

yea.. its still sitting here...