Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2000 Audi S4, Nogaro Blue on Blue Alcantara, Amazing Car & MANY PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Default 2000 Audi S4, Nogaro Blue on Blue Alcantara, Amazing Car & MANY PICS!

As of 7pm, Wednesday, February 20th, my Audi is officially SOLD for theBuy It Now price of $14,780.00! It's going to a very good home and a person, I feel, that will properly take care of this car; a true enthusiast like all of us.

Thank you everyone for all of your support, compliments and interest.

Regards,

-Adam

Cliff Notes:

WHAT is the bottom line? $12,400 is all that this car could sell for
WHERE is this being advertised? In approximately 8 forums/locations online
WHEN will the car be sold? 10 day eBay auction: Friday, Feb. 15th @ 9am, ending on Monday, Feb. 25th @ 9am
WHY are you selling? This car never gets driven any longer
HOW do I participate? Log onto this direct link to eBay:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Audi-S4-6-spd-Nogaro-Blue-BLUE-ALCANTARA-INTERIOR_W0QQitemZ300198633926QQcmdZViewItem?hash= item300198633926
WILL you accept direct local offers? Only offers through eBay will be accepted to ensure equal opportunity for all those interested
CAN I speak directly with the owner? Absolutely. Just PM or email me to exchange numbers.
WHO do I contact? Adam Paper, the owner, at either: aPaper@AutomotivExcellence.com or 443.336.0354

The unabridged version:

I wanted to provide everyone with as many pics as possible so as to help a prospective buyer make an informed decision. I felt the same about the description, so with no further adieuā€¦

Name:  S412.jpg
Views: 3103
Size:  126.2 KB

2000 Nogaro Blue Audi S4: Blue Alcantara Interior, 6 Speed Manual Transmission, Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Sport Package, Premium Audio Bose Package. The S4 currently has an approximate 109k miles. I am reluctantly selling this car after proudly owning it for over 6 years.
Name:  AudiS4Engine6.jpg
Views: 756
Size:  95.9 KB

This B5 (platform) 2.7 liter twin-turbo car has truly been a pleasure to own week after weekā€¦month after monthā€¦year after year. The color combination of interior and exterior is the Rarest Audi has ever made for the B5 S4; period. While Iā€™ve seen but only a few examples of this combination online or at very large Audi car events, Iā€™ve yet to see one on the road.

Name:  S411.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  132.1 KB

My wife and I live in Washington, DC in the heart of the city, and we find ourselves rarely driving the Audi as it stays in its well protected, heated and secured garage month after month just begging to stretch its legs, yet rarely is afforded the opportunity.

Name:  S449.jpg
Views: 3318
Size:  88.6 KB

I am the second owner of this car, having procured it from a bonafied Porsche & Audi nutcase, gear-head and collector, purchased with a mere 26,000 miles. The gentleman who was the fortunate original owner was and still is a good friend of mine from the Boston area. When he originally ordered this color combination, the Audi dealership tried to talk him out of waiting 4 months. They thought he was crazy for waiting and even crazier for having the courage to order such a bold interior color: matching Nogaro blue Alcantara suede with contrasting black Leather. Boy-oh-boy were those dealership guys wrong! The car arrived and all that bestowed eyes on this machine could not believe how much impact and energy this combination had. It was the first they had ever seen or sold, and according to the story, the very last one tooā€¦ No other customer had the patience or courage to do what this gent did, and now, you [/i]can be the proud recipient of such confident underpinnings.

Name:  S49.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  93.5 KB

The S4 has over $10,000 of the highest quality and proper aftermarket components installed on the car that will convey with the sale of the car (see listing below). In addition, I will be including other items that are also listed below.

Name:  S447.jpg
Views: 3589
Size:  71.7 KB

This Audi has been garaged its entire [/i]life and therefore has no paint-fade, no interior fading and the leather and alcantara suede are in amazing condition. Speaking of the interior: there are no [/i]wear marks from ingress/egress anywhere and the driverā€™s seat looks fantastic. Aside from the minor wear on the blue Alcantra suede of the driverā€™s seat and around the shift boot, the interior is a 9.8 out of 10. Even when the car was parked outside for 2-8 hours, a sun shade was installed in the dash. This, combined with the best automotive tint (since day one) has truly retained the wonderful condition of the interior. Also, as one could guess, never has a cigarette been in or near this car.

Name:  S428.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  71.0 KB

The exterior of this S4 as you can sense by some of the images is also in wonderful condition. There are no[/i] dings along the sides nor in either bumpers. This car has never been in any accidents nor ever undergone any bodywork. The car, within 2 months of its original purchase when new, was wrapped in 3M PPF (Paint Protection Film) so as to protect any and all leading edges of the carā€™s paint. If youā€™re not familiar with this technology, then log onto this site: http://www.frontguard.com/. These materials have kept all of the leading edges and lighting fixtures of the car in wonderful shape considering the miles that itā€™s driven. You should know that I recently removed the PPF from the side mirrors as the film was chipped up (which saved the paint of course) but I did not have the film reapplied by my PPF guru.
You should know that this car has never [/i]seen a race track of any kind: not Ā¼ mile, not open wheel, not autocross, not driving school. It has been professionally maintained by only 2 service technicians over the years since my acquisition in 2002. It has had synthetic fluids since 10,000 miles (non-synthetic for proper break-in) and Mobil 1 oil changes every 3,000 miles. Itā€™s had it normal large-interval services and the timing belt was changed at 80,000 miles. Both turbos are factory and are smooth, quite, boost within OE tolerances and show no sign of aging. The car pulls fantastically strong!

Name:  S453.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  59.0 KB

With all of the positives and excitement of the car, please understand and remind yourself that you are bidding on a car with over 100k miles. This means there is normal wear and tear and minor flaws. I will not[/i] attempt (nor is it realistic to expect of anyone) to list every little flaw but I would like to bring to everyoneā€™s attention some items that I feel are more significant than ā€˜normalā€™ and/or ā€˜minorā€™. This list is not [/i]intended to be 100% comprehensive nor can I be responsible for omissions. Additionally, one should understand that what I interpret (subjective, of opinion) as more than minor, you may feel is insignificant and vice-a-versa. These things being said, here are some things I would like to point out:

mild abrasions & subtle impressions concentrated around passenger rear wheel well from rubbing against a stationary object
inside wall of some of the tires show spots of mild to medium dry rotting
front windshield on passenger side was properly repaired from small stone crack
dot-matrix on digital readout in gauge cluster is temperamental and is becoming somewhat illegible
lowest point near underside of front valance (bottommost of front bumper) shows signs of rubbing
key doesnā€™t work rear trunk lock as itā€™s not been used in 6 plus years
exposed carbon fiber strip atop Lltek spoiler is delaminating & needs replacement
[ul][/ul]

This S4 has a clear title without[/i] a lien holder and a clean CarFax. This car is sold in ā€œas isā€ condition and has no [/i]warranty implied whatsoever. I can send over a copy of the CarFax to you via fax or email (pdf) for FREE. It was run off Tuesday, February 12th.

Name:  S443.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  50.4 KB

Modification Listing *

Stoptech ST40 big-brake kit: 332x32 slotted $2000
H&R Coil-over suspension$2000
3M PPF (Paint Protection Film) kit $1200
Scorpion stainless cat-back exhausts $1000
GIAC Stage 2 ECM software $800
European HID headlight housings $800
Lltek carbon fiber spoiler $600
Tinted taillight housings $450
Llumar ATX Ceramic 40% window tint $440
Forge diverter valves $380
TAP cold-air intake w/ K&N filter $250
B&M short shift reduction kit$210
Samco upper intake hose kit $160
Lltek European headlight eyebrows $120
RS4 suede shift ****$90
Lltek blue alcantara shift boot$80
Stoptech Axxis XBG metalmaster F pads $70
Stoptech Axxis Deluxe Plus R pads $60

Total$10,500

* These were fair market values at the time of their purchase. Receipts are included for most of these items.

Name:  S435.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  62.6 KB

Other Items List

OE airbox
OE headlight housings
Additional sets of OE floor mats
Receipts: OE service, repair, aftermarket, etc
OE owners manual and all subsets of booklets
Keys: 2-FOBs, 1-valet, 1-emergency, 1-re-cut code
225/45/17 Vredestein Windtrac VR W-rated snow tires (on car)
I am sure Iā€™m forgetting somethingā€¦ Iā€™ll add as things come to me.

Name:  S417.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  45.6 KB

Again, this car is being offered THROUGH eBay. I considered taking local offers, but that posed various challenges with the eBay sale running concurrent. I do not plan on ending this auction early. I have set the reserve at an extremely low valueā€¦just about the level of my aftermarket mods alone. Again, if you wish to log onto the auction, click here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2000-Audi-S4-6-spd-Nogaro-Blue-BLUE-ALCANTARA-INTERIOR_W0QQitemZ300198633926QQcmdZViewItem?hash= item300198633926

Again, the car WILL BE SOLD BY MONDAY, FEB. 25th as itā€™s been sitting around much too long and it needs to be put to good, daily use! When on eBay, note that my username is: Yellowbullet.Direct emails should go to: aPaper@AutomotivExcellence.com

I welcome additional questions and will do my best to get back to you within 12 hours. If you need additional images (ultra close up images), I would be glad to accommodate, but please just provide me your personal/business email. If you wish to speak with me in person, then seek my number at the top of this ad.

Lastly, I felt it appropriate to share with everyone an article that was featured on the an Audi/Volkswagen enthusiast website called the VWVortex which appeared in December of ā€™07. I share this article with you to help convey to you my obsession with my vehicles. If you have the time and interest, I feel this self-written article will give you a better sense of who I am as an individual: http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_2135.shtml

Thank you for your interest and your time,

Warm regards,

-Adam

[IMG]local://upfiles/49208/8F717F69AEC741EB92C7A5CDD838B20B.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/49208/4171D81568E44D3780D9B5925D695FAF.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/49208/6C563B68AE00406795B92E9A8E4F8A14.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-15-2008, 08:06 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: 2000 Audi S4, Nogaro Blue on Blue Alcantara, Amazing Car & MANY PICS!

Dam I think I raced you before on 270 near G burg MD a few years back

Old 02-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Default RE: 2000 Audi S4, Nogaro Blue on Blue Alcantara, Amazing Car & MANY PICS!

I'm not sure that was me... More likely that you and I went toe-to-toe in my SC VR6 Corrado

Old 02-18-2008, 09:28 PM

Engine Bay pic now up.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:35 PM
1st Gear

this car is beautiful god damnit why couldint this be for sale in a few months

Old 02-20-2008, 07:08 PM

The Audi is officially SOLD for theBuy It Now price of $14,780.00! It's going to a very good home and a person, I feel, that will properly take care of this car; a true enthusiast like all of us.

Thank you everyone for all of your support, compliments and interest.

Regards,

-Adam

Old 02-22-2008, 06:46 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: J0eski

this car is beautiful (BEEP BEEP) why couldint this be for sale in a few months
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way Congratulations on the sale!!!