Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

2005 Audi A4 3.0 6SP UltraSport S-Line Quattro - $9,000

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 10:15 AM
1st Gear
Default 2005 Audi A4 3.0 6SP UltraSport S-Line Quattro - $9,000

65 PICTURES HERE:

2005 Audi A4 3.0 UltraSport S-Line Quttro - Album on Imgur

Very rare, last model year for the B6 body style, one of only a few black on black UltraSport S-Lines left. No performance mods, completely stock. Service records, literature, and title all in hand. 6 speed manual, 101,000 miles.
Selling because I just bought a new S4.

Cosmetic modifications include honeycomb style grille, plasti dipped gray anthracite rings, CCFL LED updated headlights.

Sport tuned suspension, sport tuned exhaust.

Bose Audio system including professionally installed Pioneer touch screen head unit, AUX cord, iPod cord.

This model features almost all options available to the A4, including some that were unavailable to the S4.

I have owned the car for 4 years and loved all of it, do not need to sell but could use the extra money for parts for the new S4.

The Bad:
Curb rashed wheels, can be repaired but not pretty.

Missing lower grille inserts, I don't mind the exposed intercooler but you may.

a few body dings, as to be expected but if you are so inclined it may need some paint touchups.

Airbag / engine lights sometimes come on and go off. This has been an annoyance but nothing wrong mechanically. I have taken it to Tom Wood, where they will reset it but sometimes they come back on. I encourage you to have your mechanic check it out.

The Good:
rare, unique and beautiful car.
newish tires, Continental DWS Tuned
5 original wheels
Stock drivetrain
Clean interior

I encourage you to come see the car in person and drive it. It is simply the best way to answer any questions you may have. Located in the Indianapolis area, email me at ctrausch@outlook.com or call my cell.