Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

A4 1.8t quattro project car w blown engine for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 10:48 PM
1st Gear
Default A4 1.8t quattro project car w blown engine for sale

It's a sad day that I am listing this car for sale. The engine blew a year ago and I was going to keep it and rebuild it the way I want. Unfortunately no time and my divorce attorney is getting all my project money.

I'm selling the car as is. I can send more pics to those interested. The pic you see has a reflection from the white garage. The paint is in great shape. Waxed religiously.

The car is in great shape. The wheels you see are winter wheels I no longer have. I do have a set of 17" Kosei K1 TS, painted anthrocite that I will sell additional. I also have the original 7 spoke 17" that will go with the car.

The car has H&R coils with Bilstein struts and stainless steel break lines. The suspension is adjustable.

Car Comes with everything the Sport option came with:

-Cold Weather Package: Heated front seats, heated driver door lock, expandable ski/storage sack
-Sport Package: Sport suspension, 7-spoke 17" sport wheels, 3-spoke leather covered sport steering wheel
Premium Package: Glass sunroof with pre-select function, sunshade and 100 N force limiter, Homelink garage door opener, Auto dimming exterior and interior mirrors
Quattro all-wheel drive
5-speed Manual transmission
Bose 150 W premium sound system
Xenon high intensity discharge headlights
Sport front seats please note the interior is cloth. Leather is not available with the sport seat option.
Expandable ski sack
ESP (Electronic stabilization program)

In addition to the engine, the car will need new brakes. The rotors are rusted from sitting and I'm sure the pads are gone too.

Everything else worked perfect when the engine blew. The car is in great condition with only a minor scratch on the driver's side rear door.

If you are looking for a great project car, this is it. I just want to see it go to a good home and get re-built.

$2500. Shipping and delivery is your responsibility. Please only serious inquiries. gwollendc@verizon.net

Attached Thumbnails A4 1.8t quattro project car w blown engine for sale-sleeping-audi.jpg  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Legal Moderator

This is exactly what the classified sections are for

Old 02-01-2013, 12:24 AM
1st Gear

email sent