Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Audi 80 Coupe Quattro v6 2.8

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 09:10 AM
1st Gear
Default Audi 80 Coupe Quattro v6 2.8

Hi, I’m selling my 1994 Audi 80 Coupe v6 Quattro 2.8
The good points:
This car has the rare 2.8 v6 engine there are not many of these cars that are about (see graph below).
The car has been my daily driver for the past two years. It drives well and still pulls like a train. The car for its age has good mileage 140K. All the electrics work and has a MOT till April 2017. Still a looker despite its age and sounds sweet.
I have part history, and receipts for the work carried out whilst under my ownership. It has a new stainless back box(not loud but nicely rumbles when you want it to!). The car qualifies for classic car insurance.
The Bad points:
There is a dent on back driver side wing and front Passenger. The car needs good buff or a re-spray. The interior could do with a good wash due to condensation. The blowers only work when it’s on full. The car is a Cat D, was like this before my ownership. When a car is this rare, this did not put me off.
For the age this Car this isn’t too bad.
Full V5 in my name. Viewing recommended and advised at a suitable time.
I brought this car as a project and simple can’t afford to do this up now, after I inherited another classic car. If you would like any more information please contact me. Please no tyre kickers or test pilots.
Remember this car has mot and tax(can transfer tax) so you can drive it away as it is my daily driver.
Please note this car is advertised elsewhere so I have the right to remove from Advertisement.
Cash on collection. contact me via email for pictures Badaboom3@gmail.com