Archive - Vehicles for Sale Post your vehicles for sale.

Built audi stage 3+ Allroad

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 09:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Built audi stage 3+ Allroad

I am looking to sell my 02 allroad for $24,000. Car has ~87,000 original miles. Build was around 79,000. Car was never tracked or launched from a stop. Did some rolls, but thats it. All parts were professional installed and the engine was built by 82 autowerks in Reading, PA, and the trans was built by Mechanicsburg Sportscar and Autospeed in NJ. Car recently was inspected and is good until Sept '14. I'm probably forgetting some things but mod list is as follows:

ENGINE
2.8 cylinder heads
rs4 intake camshaft
Rosten piston rods
Autospeed (Also known as ASP out of NJ) fueling (630 cc siemens deka fuel injectors)
044 fuel pump
Swaintech friction coated main and rod bearings, thermal barrier on piston tops and cyclinder heads/valves
rs6 turbos
Ported intake manifold to match 2.8 heads
Phenolic intake manifold space
ER intercoolers
X1 carbon fiber intake
Devils own professional installed methanol injection system. This is tapped into the bi-pipe and is mounted in trunk.
Oil cooler

EXHAUST
RS6 Sound enhanced exhaust
3'' downpipes with high flow catalytic converters

TRANSMISSION
6 speed swap with kryo'd internals and new 1st, 2nd gear syncros
SouthBend Stage 5 clutch
Torsen 4:1 center diff (rear wheel bias)
TDI 6th gear -longer gearing for better gas mileage (or higher top speed).
trans cooler

INTERIOR
RNS-E Navigation system
Bluetooth hands free (works great)
IPOD integration
All Weather floor mats
European interior with door cards including Alcantara seats with door cards (probably the only car in the US with this interior. It was shipped from Europe).
Heated front and rear seats.
Heated steering wheel.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES
Replaced the ****ty air-ride with Variant V-3 coilovers. Adjustable dampening and rebound. These are awesome. Literally changed the way the car handled when installed.
ASP Drive train stabilizer.
Alcon 6 piston front brakes
S8 rear brake upgrade with Alcon rotors

EXTERIOR
Depo clear front headlghts
Professionally made RS4 grill (by a metal worker)
LED tails
Fully chromed BBS RS-GT 20x9 on cooper rs3-s filled with nitrogen
Comes with stock rims with winter Hancook Icebear winter tires
Painted fenders, front and rear bumpers to match body paint to give it the european rs4 widebody "look".

Again everything was professionally installed. Recently there was a turbo gasket that needed replaced, and a weep from the head gasket that was fixed. All those repairs were done by an audi certified tech that is also R8 certified. The only bad I can think of is the normal rock chips on the front, a scratch on the rear bumper that is in the picture. You can barely see it. Also, because of the TDI 6th gear it cruise control won't work due to the different gearing.

The car was dyno tuned by ASP and is conservatively tuned to 24 psi on meth and made 465 wheel hp on a mustang dyno. It could make 500 whp easy on the setup. ASP setup has made the car a wireless hot spot and I can change the tune on the car with an Iphone app I downloaded. There is a 93 tune, a 104 tune (meth), valet mode, and theft mode. It's a pretty awesome feature. The car is not a daily driver. It's driven once a week, but tuned such that it could be a daily driver and the feel is smooth. I've driven this car to the beach and back with no problems.

I'm sure I'm missing some modifications as I've dumped a ton into this car, but I can provide more pictures and videos upon request. Again, this car is literally one of kind.

Attached Thumbnails Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-carentire.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-frontrimandbrake.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-trunkmeth.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-driverseat.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-nav.jpg  

Last edited by johnkent1212; 01-05-2014 at 09:36 PM. Reason: needed price
Old 01-05-2014, 09:38 PM
1st Gear

More pics.

Attached Thumbnails Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-engine.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-front.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-interior.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-cluster.jpg   Built audi stage 3+ Allroad-shifterrsne.jpg  

Old 10-14-2014, 08:13 PM
1st Gear
Default Sold?

Have you already sold your Allroad?